PDA

View Full Version : exterior neon

Jephcott
15-07-04, 07:40 PM
i have an exterier neon and i want to know if i can connect it to the interior light instead. how do i do it

Safe Clarts
15-07-04, 07:41 PM
I just got a bit of wire and drilled a hole through the bonnet and ran the wire down from the battery, through the hole, down the side of the car, down to the neon light, now my metro has green underlighting :) Safe clart!

Rach
15-07-04, 07:42 PM
hmmmm....

yeah. safe

:?

Safe Clarts
15-07-04, 07:46 PM
I was proud as fuck of that, I managed to do all that while I was block up on draw, you knows it :)

Rach
15-07-04, 07:50 PM
how about you smash the neon into tiny little bits...?!

surely that will solve your problem...

Jephcott
i want the neon inside the car though so could i just connect the neon to the interior light

Chris
I just got a bit of wire and drilled a hole through the bonnet and ran the wire down from the battery, through the hole, down the side of the car, down to the neon light, now my metro has green underlighting :) Safe clart!

I was proud as f**k of that, I managed to do all that while I was block up on draw, you knows it

you sound very light a very bright boy. Give yourself a sticker for your pullover. You should patent the drill a hole in bonnet idea. You could make a fortune as I have never seen any companies take that approach. Good Luck.

Safe Clarts
15-07-04, 07:52 PM
Cheers clart, might pop into the patent office it's one of the many safe things in the 'port :)

srs1
15-07-04, 10:37 PM
what i think you should do is put a max power sticker over the hole you have cut.
that way it wont rust
safe clarts!