PDA

View Full Version : A3 GTE - Should I?

Anonymous
30-08-01, 12:58 AM
My boss has offered me a private plate for my GTE, it is A3 GTE. The question is what do you think i should do, would it look good or not? He wants ?300 for it and i get a free astra GTE with it coz the plates on the car and he needs to get rid off both.

opinions pls, thx

Anonymous
30-08-01, 01:06 AM
tis good m8, sell the astra; if not - u can sell engine to a nova lad that wants to go faster.

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Your Rat Cave is at risk if you do not keep up cheese repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Subject to status - Quo :-/

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

:D I WAIT FOR THE DAY WHERE ***@NOVALOAD.NET IS THE ONLY NOVA DRIVER ON HERE :D

Anonymous
30-08-01, 01:17 AM
If you've got ?300 spare, then why not...seams a major bargain to me!

You could have the plate, then either sell the astra complete for ?300 which I would have thought you could do (unless it's a real shit heap!), or you could split the astra for bits....like davo said...someone's bound to buy the engine as long as it's in decent nick, then there's the body kit, interior (sports seats, steering wheel etc), alloys (maybe), digi dash, and what ever else is on there like central locking, elecy mirrors, elecy windows (maybe)....there's loads of bits you could sell.
I'd do it, but it's up to you mate ;)

Anonymous
30-08-01, 02:17 AM
WELLY DO IT M8,
I'll av the plate off ya 4 ?400.
Cheerz m8,
Ry

;)

Once a SPEED FREAK always a SPEED FREAK!

Anonymous
30-08-01, 10:05 AM
yeah take the thing.
getting a number plate and a car for 300 quid is good.
especially when you can sell the plate off as easy as that for 400 quids to Ry.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.

Anonymous
30-08-01, 10:26 AM
is it a 16v? if so engine alone worth much more, buy and strip it.

[-tommy.jpg-]

Just like that!

Anonymous
30-08-01, 11:24 AM
I think i will then, the engines only an 8v (i think).

Anonymous
30-08-01, 11:51 AM
ill have the digi dash if its going cheap :)

Anonymous
30-08-01, 10:19 PM
Have it, its worth a little bit more than that, plus you get a free car to sell or strip.

Anonymous
31-08-01, 10:45 AM
GET IT!

the plate is worth more than that!

and by the way, the GTE is a purple wide arched one! you could sell the car for a fair amount to a boy racer or sum 1 who was gonna tidy it up and make it look mint...

DO IT!...lol

i've already told u this on Roy Bacer...lol

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Have u ever blown Bubbles?...
Cos he's back in town askin for ya...

Anonymous
31-08-01, 10:49 AM
BTW...i've just remembered

sum 1 one on Roy Bacer asked him whether it was "a purple wide arch one that he'd seen in his area" cos he thought he'd seen that car on a purple wide arch GTE...

i can't remember if ian replied with a "yes it is" or not...i can't be assed looking...lol

so it might not be a purple wide arch one...lol

god this is a pointless post...just covering my back though ;) lol

Anonymous
31-08-01, 11:43 AM
Ye from what i`ve been told its a purple wide arched astra GTE that its on.

Anonymous
31-08-01, 12:34 PM
drop everything, get ?300 and but it.

you would have to be clinically insane not to buy that car...

i'm sure everyone who knows anything about cars would agree to that.

if u dont buy it, i will, for ?400...

use your noggin, get it bought! ;)

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Have u ever blown Bubbles?...
Cos he's back in town askin for ya...

Anonymous
02-09-01, 07:44 PM
Come on!-go for it!-I was looking for a plate for my new gte :) but I need a fair bit of work doing to it first :( GO FOR IT!!!-I will take the gte off your hands if you need rid of it!-or at least parts,GO FOR IT for faps sake,before some stuck up fcuker haves it off him,and decides he wants alot for the plate...now theres an idea...

clear repeaters,lowered and more performance in the pipe line :)

Anonymous
02-09-01, 10:44 PM
The car with the plate on is now mine :) Still dunno what the car looks like though, its getting brought to my house sometime this week so we`ll find out then. The plate should be on my car in about a month :)