PDA

View Full Version : Not happy!

Anonymous
01-09-01, 09:37 AM
On tuesday this week I went for a Scan wi my G'friend, everything went ok, Baby's fine :)....
I'm driving up the A9 on the way home, there's a tractor up ahead wi 3 cars behind it, 2 cars overtake it, while one,sits behind.....
As i get closer I am doing about 60, the road is clear so I begin to overtake both the red megane Scenic, and the Tractor...
Then just the Megane pulls out (without signalling) right in front of me, now i'm doing 60 - she's doing like 15!! I skidded, cringing as I smelled my Toyo's disappear into the tarmac!! But I knew there was no way I would stop so I stopped skidding & swerved into the kerb, & off the road :o ..... nice crunching noise as I hit the kerb.
I looked at my G'friend, she just nodded as I checked she was ok, But the bi.tch in the megane kept going, so I pulled back onto the road and chased her up the A9, at some points we were reaching speeds of 110, then she would wait behind a car, then overtake just in time so I couldn't get past as well.... Well this went on for about 25 miles, when she finally stopped and pretended to read a map!! Then said it was my fault - she had begun her maneouvre so I should have moved in! incompetence or what.... so I stood at her window going off on one for about 5 mins.....
Then comes the good part..... took her reg, found a phone box and called crimestoppers!
Told them I had seen a women driving erratically, "I think she may have been drinkin" I told them...... he he, she would have been fuming when she drove through the next town and pulled over!!
Any way, now I need two new tyres which are ?50 each, I only just replaced all the tyres a month ago!! My tracking is all off, dunno what other damage there is.... I reported her to the police, they traced her to an address in Inverness & are gonna be paying her a visit.....
Usually I would forget about it, but not when my pregnant G'friend is in the car, what if we had crashed??
Will she get away with it?
Rant over.

Anonymous
01-09-01, 09:58 AM
not being funny mate, but it could be said, why were you overtaking 2 cars??? and then you say it was a bad move for her, but you then go on to say that you chased her at speeds of 110mph!! was your girlfriend in the car still then aswell??? I reckon that is probably just as bad as what the woman in the other car did!!

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
01-09-01, 10:16 AM
Rite...... fair enuff what I did was stupid, chasing her, but my move was perfectly legal - the police did not question that!
I mean, would you sit behind a dotty woman who cannot decide whether to overtake or not, or just pass the both of them?
I don't remember a law saying that you cannot overtake more than one car at a time?
Bearing in mind, they were crawling at a slow speed!
You say I'm as bad as her? But if she had checked her mirror, she would have noticed I was Overtaking her! I think the old "Mirror, signal, maneouvre" saying springs to mind....

Anonymous
01-09-01, 10:23 AM
The point I was making was that you say you would've left it if your girlfriend wasn't in the car, but personally I think as your pregnant girlfriend was in the car, you should've just let it go, rather than chasing her. Also you say that what you did was perfectly legal!!! I have yet to see a road in England with a 110mph speed limit!!!!

I can see why you are angry and I agree that I probably would've overtaken the cars having checked it was clear and everything, but once the incident happened, do you not think that chasing the woman actually put your girlfriend in more danger? like you said you had just gone up a kerb and you need new tyres now, so doing 110mph on dodgy tyres puts you at high risk of getting a blowout and crashing anyway.

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
01-09-01, 10:38 AM
I know, you are right, I felt really bad afterwards, but a cloud of red mist descended as soon as she took off!
In hindsight I should have caught up wi her took her reg number, then left it, But I was that angry........
I'll know next time. But it's easy to see how road rage happens..... The whole time I was chasing the car I was wishing it was a bloke..... I'm glad it wasn't 'cos I'd probably be banged up if it was!

Anonymous
01-09-01, 11:03 AM
i can see both ur points,

hearn69r u was shitting urself want ya that ur missus was injured or the summit was wrong wiv the baby, am i not right??? i'd of done the same even if my missus by herslef was in the car, cum to think bout it i would of done the same thing if it was just me in the car,

admit it lads if we all had our preggy missus's in the car u'd of done the same thing!!!!!! i know i would,
its his family there, hes gonna get red mist if he thinks summit bad will happen to them.

and then again there is no speed limit sayint 110mph, fuk i wish there was!!!! but then again my car more than likly woulnd get there any way lmao!!!!

anyways i'm off

good luck!!!! wiv the baby i wish u all the best, is it a girl or a boy????

chris

:) the man wiv the hair on his chin :)

Anonymous
01-09-01, 12:59 PM
thanx Chris m8, dunno what sex it is, they don't tell parents anymore...... I don't wanna know til it pops out ne-way...... I'll need luck wi trying to find a suitable car now as well! no more dropped susp, 3" tailpipes........

Anonymous
01-09-01, 03:05 PM
lol, i didnt know they wont tell ya,

hmm u after suitable car, hahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaahha, wot a shame,

how bout a veccy or cav still mod them,

let me know wen the babys born, i'd like to know, how long u gotta wait

:D 1.8 16V on its way..........sum day :(

Anonymous
01-09-01, 03:55 PM
Cav Sri is looking more likely, maybe a nice k plate.
Baby is due Jan 23rd...... I'll keep yas all posted.