PDA

View Full Version : its still all about BRISTOL!

Potswalker
14-07-04, 11:41 AM
Not definate yet put do the poll so that we can see how many people are up for a cruise in bristol on friday the 6th of august. :wink:

robb
14-07-04, 01:48 PM
I know this has only been up for 3 hours but some more info would be nice, maybe a time and place.

Also I don't really want to turn up as I have a large amount of filler around my sunroof that still needs sanding and painting, also I haven't yet got a roof lining but I suppose a work in progress is far more interesting :lol:

Also I have never been to one before so a bit of info would be pretty useful.

Potswalker
14-07-04, 02:12 PM
well why dont we meet in the big car park by tesco and ikea? its right next to the second exit of the m32 so it would be easy for everybody to get to. then once eveybodies arrived head into the centre and just basically take bristol by storm. we could aim to get there about 8 maybe and leave by 9/half past. did the people that said no mean that they are up for a meet but cant make that day?or just that they dont want to do it in which case thanks for your vote...constructive :evil:

Mike.
14-07-04, 04:24 PM
I WOULD LOVE TO GO BUT I CAN'T GET THERE BECAUSE I'M ONLY TAKIN DRIVIN LESSONS AT THE MOMENT

novahead
14-07-04, 04:34 PM
there needs two be loads of novas because its full of saxo's here lol!

novahead
14-07-04, 04:34 PM

Philsutton
14-07-04, 05:19 PM
why didnt you say, i'll bring enough bricks for us all to throw at them

Potswalker
14-07-04, 05:21 PM
it's really not about saxos! :|
if people are saying no then leave a reply. if its a bad day its not definate yet and could be changed. maybe the saturday would be better?!
it'd be too good to get at least 10 or 12 all together. know its not many but will look proper good in the centre :lol:

Rach
15-07-04, 10:48 AM
why didnt you say, i'll bring enough bricks for us all to throw at them

good lad phil... keeping up the saxo hate... :twisted:

:D