Rach
13-07-04, 07:33 PM
:roll:

nam
13-07-04, 07:40 PM
:lol:

?Marty?
13-07-04, 07:44 PM
No, you don't get it. It ACTUALLY IS a whales penis. I am not making a joke or posting random stuff here.

Of course don't trust 'american basterdised english' dictionaries, and only that of the Oxford variety.

Rach
13-07-04, 07:49 PM
Of course don't trust 'american basterdised english' dictionaries, and only that of the Oxford variety.

Dork.
informal a socially inept person
ORIGIN - perhaps a variant of dick

Mel
13-07-04, 09:10 PM
lol, thanks marty. one more thing to chat to people about over a drink :?

?Marty?
13-07-04, 09:46 PM
No it's true, i have seen it written in an english dictionary with my own eyes (i.e. a mate told me he read it in one lol). Maybe not the oxford one then. lol

But yes, we discussed it over an italian. Marvellous.

See, WHO said that i am not mature and sophisticated when i partake in such interesting conversations in restaurants. lol

dan_mk1
14-07-04, 11:04 AM
No it's true, i have seen it written in an english dictionary with my own eyes (i.e. a mate told me he read it in one lol). Maybe not the oxford one then. lol

See, WHO said that i am not mature and sophisticated when i partake in such interesting conversations in restaurants. lol

you discussed it over an italian?! racist wanker!

Philsutton
14-07-04, 04:11 PM
i feel so much better for knowing that :lol:

?Marty?
14-07-04, 08:46 PM

you discussed it over an italian?! racist w**k!

Yes, i had my foot on his head to keep him still whilst we discussed. lol

Rach
15-07-04, 11:31 AM
:lol: