PDA

View Full Version : bollocks man...(rant)

peester
13-07-04, 01:07 AM
not going to be able to make trax this year neither after all. no money, stupid family holiday stop me from finally meeting some of you guys and gals off here. so far only met a couple. plus the fact that trax is my fav show (with all the variety) but for the first gay ass time in 4 years im missing out. looks like the half baked billing effort this year is the only show my and the gsi will make. :(
it'll also be my 1st nl b'day(!) lol
i could go on bout other issues but i won't...
ah see how it goes.
peace out. :|

Jules
13-07-04, 06:09 AM
I'll see you at the VBOA then - I hope you've arranged a way of getting home 'cos I will be stealing your GSi!!!
:twisted: :lol: :o

peester
13-07-04, 07:36 AM
I'll see you at the VBOA then - I hope you've arranged a way of getting home 'cos I will be stealing your GSi!!!
:twisted: :lol: :o

:D lmao. i know; i'm scared. lol.

Rach
13-07-04, 08:49 AM
:lol:

lol @ jules

sorry to hear that you cant make it to many shows though. maybe you will soon.

:P

dan_mk1
13-07-04, 11:54 AM
I thought you were coming back early for it mate?? whats happened now?
im sure you'll make a few shows, i reckon we should make a few meets at santa pod sometime, NL vs RB was awsome........

Ste_Nova
13-07-04, 12:30 PM
family holiday?

fuck that.... your parents not trust you to look after the house?

peester
13-07-04, 06:30 PM
family holiday?

f**k that.... your parents not trust you to look after the house?

yeah magical mystery tour...
nah just haven't been over to polska to see my family/relatives for over 5 years.. so its long overdue...
has to be done unfortunately. dan i thought so too but cost of return bus it too dear.
Billing should be alright. sports car club gig though isn't it? what are nl members plans for it??

epo
13-07-04, 06:33 PM
gutted mate :cry:

Riggy
13-07-04, 06:56 PM
jules thats the reason that hes not coming cos you have scarred him by all this talk of nicking his car lol

if anyones gointo nick it it will be epo lol :D :D :D

epo
13-07-04, 07:00 PM
shhhh
well thats that plan gone tits up

:idea: :idea:
me and jules both tryin to nick the car at the same time :lol:

?Marty?
13-07-04, 07:48 PM
gutted mate :cry:

like a fish?