PDA

View Full Version : Novatrader?

Anonymous
28-08-01, 10:26 PM
Where has novatrader gone? i cant seem to get it anymore,{the website!!}.or am i doing something wrong? thanks

Anonymous
28-08-01, 10:36 PM
same as that ! what is going on ????

If it isn't kev it isn't worth it !!!

Anonymous
29-08-01, 12:21 AM
i got an e-mail earlier to say that the host for novatrader has fcuked it off cos its too big and popular, appologies from nova trader it will be back soon when it can find a new host

Anonymous
29-08-01, 07:27 AM
if they just coughed up and paid for more space and bandwidth they would have been fine.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
29-08-01, 08:11 AM
really? so how about you cough up, it is actually run by kev from here and joff from corsaweb, why should they pay up out of their own pockets for your selfish ar##, they don't get anything out of it.

some people just want everything given to them on a plate.

[-tommy.jpg-]

Just like that!

Anonymous
29-08-01, 08:21 AM
lol.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)] "Q/ (Squirrel)

Whoopass! :D

The original footer, not a cheap immitation!

Anonymous
29-08-01, 08:50 AM
ist not good when its abused with 50 wanted posts in the car parts for sale part. or people posting there car for sale a few hundred times :( tis sad really as its a good place to find stuff

Anonymous
29-08-01, 08:58 AM
hold on a minute ian... dont have a go at me... i aint bothered if novatrader is there or not... was only saying thats how they could have kept it up there.
Another way would be to screen the stuff that goes on there once a day and remove things that are repeated and that sort of thing.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
29-08-01, 09:03 AM
That would be a good idea. I`d volunteer to stay in and sort through all the adverts every night, whilst trying to keep Novaload up and running. I mean, who needs a life? Just me and my computer and a marmite sandwhich.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)] "Q/ (Squirrel)

Whoopass! :D

The original footer, not a cheap immitation!

Anonymous
29-08-01, 10:08 AM
i like my dinner given to me on a plate. i also like rat on toast, rat and cheese pasties, and rat-cream - with hundreds and thousands gently sprinkled over the top. :)

:D I WAIT FOR THE DAY WHERE ***@NOVALOAD.NET IS THE ONLY NOVA DRIVER ON HERE :D

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

Anonymous
29-08-01, 10:10 AM
lol @ MC and Ian

i know what it's like running a site for no gain...there are always people who pat you on the back and say "cheers for the site, well done mate, keep it up" kinda thing...but there's always sum 1 complaining saying "can u do this, where are the updates for this section..." etc etc

it get's on my tits too...

Kev & Joff...i'm up for doing all the design work for a new nova trader...(dont use www.RoyBacer.co.uk as an example of my work..lol, that was designed ages ago...lol)

contact me if you want sum help ;)

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Have u ever blown Bubbles?...
Cos he's back in town askin for ya...

Anonymous
29-08-01, 10:22 AM
it is already being sorted by joff, kev and others from the nova_owners mailing list.

wisewood it was the tone of your message as if you were having a go at them for not keeping it running.

davo pack it in, wasting bandwidth with complete waffle. and before you say it was funny it wasnt it just makes you look wierd!

[-tommy.jpg-]

Just like that!

Anonymous
29-08-01, 10:49 AM
it was funny.

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Your Rat Cave is at risk if you do not keep up cheese repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Subject to status - Quo :-/

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

Anonymous
29-08-01, 10:55 AM
ian i appologise for sounding off...
many many people have told me when i send emails etc i sound a bit blunt.
i got into trouble at work for sending an email in which i made a coment about someone and it sounded like i was slagging them off but i wasn't... just a simple comment...
i will try hard in future not to be so blunt but when i do that my messages are often a little like this one - HIOWGE.
I just cant stop typing when i get going...

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
29-08-01, 10:57 AM
lol

Nova Community

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Anonymous
29-08-01, 10:57 AM
forgive me if im wrong but you sureley can not tell someones tone by reading what they have typed. The tone is applied by the reader not the sender.

Anonymous
29-08-01, 11:49 AM
good point... but no matter how you read it what i put sounds ignorant really.
even if you read it like a telly tubby - or like robin williams in good morning vietnam or like err... A cutey wutey ickle bunny rabbit - or if you're Davo... Like a rat...

Dunt matter hwat you do it sounds a little - shall we say off.
This is not the intention of what i put...
but i shall shut up now.:-/

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
29-08-01, 12:03 PM
and davo - i didnt mean you sounded like a rat... i just said that coz you seem a little pre-occupied by them at the moment mate.

RIGHT.
NOW I WILL SHUT UP.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
29-08-01, 12:30 PM
lol

its ok wisewood, my last message looked like it was telling you off it wasnt.

[-tommy.jpg-]

Just like that!

Anonymous
29-08-01, 12:38 PM
GROUP HUG YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

Anonymous
29-08-01, 12:44 PM
no tongues :p

Nova Community

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Anonymous
29-08-01, 12:55 PM
oh I get it ...no tongues but your allowed to touch my arse...typical of you ged....

Anonymous
29-08-01, 02:12 PM
...talking of ar*es, I just been on Ged's site for the first time ...nice butt in the bottom corner on that!!

All of these Nova sites are great!

Don't search, just YELL.com !! :>

Anybody want to advertise their business website??

Anonymous
30-08-01, 02:29 AM
What level of bandwidth did the trader get each month??? Surely it can't have been massively high since it was all text???

I'll see what I can do for you regarding hosting, since I'm gonna be selling hosting space one my business is up and running......I can do it for free as long as bandwidth usage isn't too high.....let us know ;)

It'd have to be set up as a new domain though, so you'd have to pay for at least a .co.uk, unless I could host your current domain name.....I know what I mean...and you probably do too! (hopefully).

If I hosted it, you'd also get rid of bloody annoying pop-up banners and crap you don't want on there...it'd be your own virtual server, with 24hr FTP access etc etc. See what you think, and mail me with the requirements ;)

Another alternative though....could you add it to your current web-space on here, or would it need it's own server space?

Anonymous
30-08-01, 06:56 AM
just transfer the domain over - i dunno how its done on a technical side of things but i know it can be done coz i moved mine.
i just told the new hosting company that my domain was with someone else and they said they would sort that out for me.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.

Anonymous
30-08-01, 09:56 AM
I doubt a free service would let you keep a free domain name and transfer it from server to server...

Nova Community

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Anonymous
30-08-01, 10:25 AM
Its ok Ive created a subdomain on novaload, and stuck it on there.

Its cool having ur own server ;)

Kev.

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
30-08-01, 11:51 AM
www.ratload.net?

what bout rat-trader - your online guide to exhanging our furry animals?

hahahahahhaa lmao, hahhahaa

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Your Rat Cave is at risk if you do not keep up cheese repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Subject to status - Quo :-/

Anonymous
30-08-01, 10:03 PM
Kev...cool ;)

Have you actually got your own server unique to novaload then?

I can set up as many domains at I want but that's through my re-seller package with a hosting company so the servers aren't actually mine.