PDA

View Full Version : nitrous

spittingcoco
12-07-04, 02:49 PM
hi people. Basically my insurance company will not insure me for nitrous oxide, so i was thinking of a nitrous oxide bass tube, those ones that look like nitrous bottles but there subs in a bottle. And maybe fake purge valves to shoot fog out the side of the wheels. If i did go for that, what are peoples opinions on it and where do you get the co2 bottle filled for the smoke, I have seen one on ebay last night for 175 quid.

Rach
12-07-04, 02:50 PM
hmmm.... :roll:

not my thing exactly, but some people might like it

Paul
12-07-04, 03:21 PM
Think this may be more for you:

www.maxpower.co.uk

Why not get a fake dump valve aswell?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dpnova
12-07-04, 03:23 PM
LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rach
12-07-04, 03:25 PM
pmsl

:lol: :lol:

well said

robb
12-07-04, 03:38 PM
Hey why not try these, they add loadsa power and sound shite this one even has wan*er lights built in (as epo_sri calls them):

http://www.motor-world.co.uk/images/prod/7710.jpg

Here is the site to get them from, and they only start at ?14.99. Not as much as a tin of beans which when empty have the same effect!

http://www.motor-world.co.uk/kroozin/category.php?sub_cat_id=84

Rach
12-07-04, 03:48 PM
ooooh, nice....

that'll go well with the washer jet lights (more wanker lights) and sunstrip that covers nearly the whole windscreen...

oh, i almost forgot the nice burberry style baseball cap...

:lol:

robb
12-07-04, 03:54 PM
OK that may well be enough,

why not save the money and do some real mods to your car like handling or engine. Then go for looks (these don't come in the ?300-?400 kits BTW).

Just do something nice or original with it!

Al Wilson
12-07-04, 04:52 PM
Think this may be more for you:

www.maxpower.co.uk

Why not get a fake dump valve aswell?

:lol: Go faster stripes?!

5_door owner
12-07-04, 04:55 PM
And maybe fake purge valves to shoot fog out the side of the wheels

i think you need a machine to catch fog first :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lmao

p.s dont forget some wiper spoilers.(e-bay have know got sum complete with wan.ker lights

smitty5door
12-07-04, 05:13 PM
lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wot u are doin is not really not my style

J4MES
12-07-04, 09:53 PM
the word style and all that s**t dont even belong in the same sentence, let alone on a car, (possibly saxo!! :twisted: )

spittingcoco
12-07-04, 11:10 PM
ok people i get the picture. Well on the lines of SENSIBLE BENIFICIAL mods i want something doing with my engine. Basically i said on my other post its 1.4 and really slow and combined with the exhaust the hole thing sounds shit and struggles to not cut out. What do i do? Where can i get a secondhand engine thats fast? I mean i wanted a turbo but you guys on my other post were against that but i still really want one. Please give me advice on making my car sound good and being really fast, i will have about 500-600 to spend. Thanks again people.

dan_mk1
12-07-04, 11:29 PM
for 500 notes ill sell you a cd with my voice on going "whooooosh"
just press play/change track whenever you change gear! and voila....authentic turbo sound! :D

i can even put a hissing noise on for added turbo feel?? or record my hoover for a supercharger noise?!?! all for an extra cost of course! :wink:

Riggy
12-07-04, 11:35 PM
:D :D

~~joycey~~
12-07-04, 11:41 PM
lol, there go's another NL member

Jules
13-07-04, 06:20 AM
You have a couple of options:

1) Buy a GTE / GSi 1.6 8v engine - it'll fit straight in and give about 100bhp

2) Spend some money of a good service and tune up for your 1.4 - You'll be surprised at the difference it can make - You'll probably have to service the GTE/GSi engine aswell, I'd recommend a service on any used engine before you use it.

There are other options like twin 40's and headwork / cam etc etc.
But for that price you won't be getting a turbo.

Mike.
13-07-04, 02:25 PM
dan thats :D :D :D :D :D