PDA

View Full Version : sabotage

Anonymous
27-08-01, 08:22 PM
Right,Im a bit annoyed at the mo,after discovering a screw in my one tyre,and it was right up,in the groove flush,I thought it had just got pushed in over a day,but 2 days after removing it,another one turns up,same place on the other side,now this has me pissed off big time,my car doesnt have an alarm,but I dont think that makes any difference anyways,plus it wil probably be done late at nite,when Im fast asleep,and the cars on the drive :( I have put myself on the list for a council garage,but wot can I do for now?-please help,I dont wanna blow out sometime

clear repeaters,lowered and more performance in the pipe line :)

Anonymous
27-08-01, 08:53 PM
Bastards......probably some job-less waster who can't afford a car of their own, so out of shear jealously and spite, feels they have the right to damage your car X-(

I've had similar things happen in the past, like wipers bent out of shape and left stuck up, for example!

Your case is dangerous though...like you say, you don't want a blow out or something!
Have you got a security light on the drive...one that automatically turns on when someone is there?
That would deter someone from doing anything....well, it may help to deter them....just a thought.

Do you recon someone screwed the screws into your tyres then?
It's possible they just sat them in front or behind the wheel in such a way that when you moved the car, the screw was pushed in.
If that's the case, you could prevent it by checking all the tyres before you set off......worth doing that anyway!

I was extremely lucky with a screw a few weeks back....I took the off-side rear tyre off 'cos I needed room to get to my then rusty arch, and noticed a huge screw stuck in it...it had gone in quite far but amazingly it hadn't punctured it! Very lucky!

Of course, you could just have been un-lucky and driven over them......I know it'd be quite a co-incidence, but possible.
Maybe someone dropped a few on the road near you or something?

Anonymous
28-08-01, 07:59 AM
rich is right.
could be coincidence... Security light might help - but then again it might just give them more light to see what they're doing and get in and out quicker.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
28-08-01, 08:48 AM
you can get cctv cameras from b+q for 30 quid that plug through your video so you can leave it recording all night. or you can stake the car out armed with a multitude of weapons.

Anonymous
28-08-01, 09:15 AM
I have a security light!-1 at front and one at rear,but they dont really wake you up,and everyone knows its a security light,not someone coming to see what theyre doing!-I will check everywhere I regualy have my car,and thats my street/drive,and the work car park.Noones bent my ariel mind,as it wouldnt go all the way down,so I removed it!- I have had someone write Robs Heap on the bonnet though X-( most annoying. I will check out some of these things anyways,and Im considering routing the sensor on the security light to turn on the living room light!-make them think someones heard them!

clear repeaters,lowered and more performance in the pipe line :)

Anonymous
28-08-01, 10:04 AM
thats a pretty clever idea...
but surely they'll realise whats going on after a few attempts...

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
28-08-01, 11:14 AM
if there is a pattern to when the idiots are doing it, stay up one night, turn your bedroom light off and make sure there is no light behind you - so u can open your curtians and they wont be able to see you.

What to do if you catch them:

you casnt hurt them, you must play a mind game, so here we go:

First if thers 2, get a mate to stop over with you etc, then go out chase em and pin them to the floor, then you have 2 options:

1) you give them a warning
2) you give them the davo head fuck up #2335434

1) naughty boy

2) You take out with you a metal bar, and a knife, you start to tease the culprits aroundt he face with the knife, looking deep into their eyes and move the knife over there eyes. the fear will be sensed, and you begin to tease more. if you are not hriting them physically then dont worry wot u are doing. you are playing with there mind, damaging them psycologically, its great. you make them repeat, "you will not touch my car again", they will say it, u make them repeat it. you then get your mobile out and callthe police, by this stage you chuck the weapons in the bush before polive get there. by this time the twats should be cryin there eyes out.

the polive detain them, and you go home laughing.

:)

cheers

Dr Davo

:D I WAIT FOR THE DAY WHERE ***@NOVALOAD.NET IS THE ONLY NOVA DRIVER ON HERE :D

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

Anonymous
28-08-01, 11:34 AM
davo, you are one sick b45tard!!!!! lmfao!!!

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
28-08-01, 04:09 PM
lol @ Davo...

i still think i'd fcuking jab the bastard and at least give him a fat lip...

"he must have tripped over or summit officer...or he could have bitten his lip :-/"

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

** WANTED **
Girl Friend for Monkey

Anonymous
28-08-01, 07:21 PM
i dont think davo has the balls to do that myself.

just do what i do and smash em with a bat or metal bar, U might get fucked over ov the police but they will never do it again

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
28-08-01, 10:02 PM
Yeah some bloke hit a man who was trying to get in2 his car,when the cops came the thief had the car owner nick for asault! Get a feckin big dog tie it to ur car at nite. job done.

Anonymous
29-08-01, 12:52 AM
if its my car, my family, or close friedns i could nto hold back and i would fuck one side of the cuplrits face up.

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

Anonymous
29-08-01, 09:49 AM
no little bag head dosser is gonna lie there repeating what u say "i will not touch your car again"

he will be doing anything to get out of the situation...wriggling, biting, spitting...anything...

Davo, he'll probably fcuking pin you down and give u a gob full of man yoghurt...lmao:p

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Have u ever blown Bubbles?...
Cos he's back in town askin for ya...

Anonymous
29-08-01, 10:11 AM
ged, i was gonna come up to blackpool for a weekend out, but every fucker even the thieves seem to be gay, lol, theres your mate who gets dont by so called birds and your thieves - lol - they dont acyually nick anything they just bend you over and you take a full pelt of cream cheese. :P

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Anonymous
30-08-01, 12:41 AM
Too much detail there davo I think :O

Bob...instead of wiring the light to another light like the living room one, why not link it to a buzzer or similar? It doesn't have to sound to the outside, but to you room.

Best bet though would be a CCTV camera as blondie said....you can get ones that auto-start when movement is detected, and some can be linked to the security light. Could easily work out cheaper than repairing any damage to the car!
You just have to weight up the pros and cons! I was considering getting one, but I've not had anything else happen to the car since, and nothing else may happen ever, but you never know.

Anonymous
30-08-01, 09:33 AM
i will be installing cctv round the back i think thats linked to a buzzer and a small tv in my bedroom.
camera detects someone - buzzer goes off and tv shows the image - then i open window dive out into back garden and kick some burglar car theiving robber b@stard ar$e. Or just take my baseball bat out and bat em to a pulp.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.

Anonymous
30-08-01, 06:59 PM
Get ur drive made out of stones.My car sits right outside my window and coz of the stones I've heard the last two people who have tried to steal it.I have a hockey stick and I creep about puttin clothes on then jump out the front door screamin.Never seen someone run so fast in my life.!!!

stop.............................................. ....................................Carry on!!

Anonymous
30-08-01, 08:02 PM
CCTV and house security is all very well, and I'd recommend it all...

have u also thought about getting a "prximity sensor" linked to your alarm.
Turn it on high at night when in your drive, then if anybody comes near it it will sound your alarm off!
Also useful then when u park in dodgy places away from home...

...just a thought.

Anonymous
30-08-01, 09:35 PM
Can you buy proximity sensors to link in to any car alarm?

It's one thing I'd be very interested in getting, 'cos my alarm is a bit wank really....you can open the tailgate and it doesn't go off!
It's fine it someone smashed a window and opened the door though. Just a good job I've got the immobiliser.

The stone drive thing is also a great idea, but I've seen your drive Bob....I can't see you digging up all that nice tarmac!
We're supposed to be opening up our front garden to make it a drive.....I just wish my Dad would get on with doin' it....I want my car off the road and behind gates.