PDA

View Full Version : bloody car

Anonymous
29-08-01, 04:31 PM
my earth strap snapped last night

i got worried tryed bumping it and every thing it would just not start jump leads the lot

then when i worked out what it was i got one of my mates with not many brain cells to hold it to gether while i started my car lol

and i was off agian i got a new one off my mates wrote off nova

one bad thing is i can not find the code to my stereo (sony twin face one ) and the remote does not work any more :( so i think it is new stereo time :D

oh and no more thoghing it arouind corners else it will snap again until i get a bolt to hot the battery still

:) decisions decisions :)

Formally nova91

Anonymous
29-08-01, 04:35 PM
oh i forgot to say you need the romote to put in the code

Formally nova91

Anonymous
29-08-01, 07:26 PM
i tryed to get on to the nova trader 2day and noticed that there goin up in the world, sum of u said in a previous post thatu cant get on i guess thats y. looks quite trendy now wat do u lot fink, says its not finished yet but should look good when done:)

Anonymous
30-08-01, 01:44 AM
I'd best tighten my battery in then, 'cos it's a bit loose at the mo...don't want my earth strap snapping :O
It's quite long though, so it should be ok....still want the battery in secure though, but keep forgetting to tighten it up!

Anonymous
30-08-01, 06:57 AM
does look pretty good dunnit.
nice work people.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.

Anonymous
30-08-01, 10:22 AM
:)

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
30-08-01, 12:27 PM
ick m8 i think i had the same stereo as u, i couldnt b arsed at first to wire in the memory so every time i turned on the car i had to set the stereo up and put the code in then the stupid battery went and i couldnt even use it cos i couldnt use the remote it took me ages to get round to findin a battery for the remote so i had to go with out music!, stupid idea i think, sony sort it out!

im a little 0:) but a >:) under the sheets

Anonymous
30-08-01, 12:38 PM
slammed is it the one were you can not take the face off
:(

good news my mate has got the same head unit as me but in the cd frontloader version
bad news his battery has run out as well

i have to go and buy him a new battery at lunch time

will the remote work with a different head unit ??

Formally nova91

Anonymous
30-08-01, 01:14 PM
mine was the with a blank screen then it fliped round the reveil the controls, another screen and the tape slot

im a little 0:) but a >:) under the sheets

Anonymous
30-08-01, 01:36 PM
well done kev, the rats are impressed too, little johnny rat is very happy with your work :)

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Your Rat Cave is at risk if you do not keep up cheese repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Subject to status - Quo :-/

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

:D I WAIT FOR THE DAY WHERE ***@NOVALOAD.NET IS THE ONLY NOVA DRIVER ON HERE :D

Anonymous
30-08-01, 02:06 PM
EXTERMINATE ALL RATS

they are gettin on me titties...

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Have u ever blown Bubbles?...
Cos he's back in town askin for ya...

Anonymous
30-08-01, 02:56 PM
yes thats the one the only bad thing about it is you can not take the face off :(

Formally nova91

Anonymous
30-08-01, 02:56 PM
yes thats the one the only bad thing about it is you can not take the face off :(i need a working remote for it

Formally nova91