PDA

View Full Version : ULTIMATE STREET CAR

bopper
11-07-04, 11:22 PM
Hi guys wots happening with usc anyone going 7th 8th 9th august at santa pod anyone who hasnt been its an absolutly brillient show so if you aint doin anythin that weekend then make a trip to santo pod try and camp over there a fair and stuff at night always a good laugh
cheers dean

Ste_Nova
12-07-04, 09:27 AM
lol got the flyer at the weekend... it has a saxo on it.. i won't be attending

Rach
12-07-04, 11:22 AM

lol :lol:

i've been to usc for the last couple of years, not sure if i'll be going this year though. depends on the weather.

dan_mk1
12-07-04, 11:29 AM
yeah i got the flyer too, it had a bling'd up mk3 golf on the strip, i might go to laugh at all the barrys competing....

Chris
12-07-04, 01:54 PM
i went last year. I didnt think much to the show. The strip was ok as iI saw a variety of cars running. The weather was sooo hot. But the nightlife was quality. I wont be attending this year though cos of work commitments

Chris

Al Wilson
12-07-04, 02:00 PM
Not sure, depends on how I feel. Not top of my list I have to say.

Philsutton
12-07-04, 05:17 PM
i'll be going and taking the nova down the strip.

Ste_Nova wrote:
i was wondering what they where doing bout toilets glad thats all sorted

Austin_Nova16
12-07-04, 05:48 PM
Yep. Defo going. Its been my best weekend of the year for the last 4 years. Quality. Look out for my blue nova! ;)

NuTtY nOvA fLaIr
12-07-04, 05:55 PM
Ill be attending ive never been to Pod before so im looking forward to it, im going down with with my mates, one has a mint GSi in white with a 2.0 16v turbo lump in it, its just been chipped as well so it should be good watching it go up the strip, another one of my mates has a wide arch 2.0 16v nova he's also taking it up the strip. and couple more mates in a MR2 turbo t-bar, and a Mk2 Golf GTi, and a little 1.0 Nova lol.

Craig

bopper
12-07-04, 07:33 PM
well im glad some people are attending i think its a great show been going years and love well anyone who does go maybe we could meet up for a drink then see ya all soon