PDA

View Full Version : NEW CHAPPTER

totalnova
10-07-04, 08:46 PM
well ive decided to give novas a rest for a while, the way i see it theres no point putting all my money into a car that just wants more, and more so im scrappering it and im gonna buy a corsa b. i no i will regret it but the nova is making my life hell, and i have spent to much time working on it that yesturday i nearly lost my girlfriend who i love more than my car. one day i will do another one bigger and better, if there is one thing that this nova has tought me it is they may look ok on the out side but most are all rotton underneath, mine needs welding for the MOT and now i just want rid. i hope sum 1 here learns from my mistake dont empty your wallets into a old car unless you sort the shell out first. im sure many people have been in my posistion and no wot im talking about it a shame when things like this happen.
LONG LIVE THE NOVA :cry:

nam
10-07-04, 09:58 PM
i see where your coming from mate and it will be a good move if yours is rotten to hell, after all the corsa b is a nova is a difreant shell! sorry to here about the G/F and glad you have lost her in the end

hope to see you on the nova seen again some time

Nam

sh0rty
10-07-04, 10:12 PM
sorry to here about the G/F and glad you have lost her in the end
Nam

roflrofl :P

totalnova
10-07-04, 10:17 PM
^^^^^^ wots so funny?

er :? i didnt lose her in the end thats one of the reasons why im getting rid of the rust bucket lol

Al Wilson
10-07-04, 11:31 PM
Sorry to hear that. Hope it all goes well for you, but remember you'll always be a modifier so it'll come back to you eventually.....

epo
11-07-04, 11:18 AM
gutted to hear that mate sorry
u still gunna come on the site :wink:

sh0rty
11-07-04, 09:41 PM
I know you didn't lose her asyou said in your post, he wrote "glad to hear you lost her" or whatever. :roll: nm :roll:

AnThoNYnOvA
11-07-04, 09:48 PM
lol sh0rty blondes :P

yes the power of the nova will take over and you will be back

Mike.
11-07-04, 09:52 PM
y scrap it can't u sell it?

totalnova
13-07-04, 07:27 PM
thanks for your replies and one day i will be back the reason im going to scrap it is it has no mot aneed alot of welding and it has been nothing but trouble. i will still be on this site might not post may just be a reader but thanks for every ones help in the past