PDA

View Full Version : bitchin insurance

Anonymous
28-08-01, 08:44 PM
Im seventeen and wondering who is the best insurance company to get a quote for a 1.3sr.I'm going for the euro style, soooo low and a bit of sounds.hope u can help one in need.

Anonymous
28-08-01, 10:00 PM
try tescos, or elephant.co.uk

[-flash.gif-]

Anonymous
29-08-01, 12:45 AM
Davo insurance company, only ?0.78p a quarter. lol

errm, if you want to do body body but no engine mods goto CIS.

If its engine mods you want to do goto errm, MAnsfield Insurance Services.

they best pees i found

cheers

davo

:D I WAIT FOR THE DAY WHERE ***@NOVALOAD.NET IS THE ONLY NOVA DRIVER ON HERE :D

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

Anonymous
29-08-01, 09:56 AM
CIS are excellent , but they dont like engine mods...

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Have u ever blown Bubbles?...
Cos he's back in town askin for ya...

Anonymous
29-08-01, 10:57 AM
so cis are the place to go if you got a standard engine but 10 million bits bolted on the outside eh...
hows about suspension etc - they ok about that?

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
29-08-01, 01:02 PM
yep absolutley fine on suspension.I asked about my suspensioin kit and was told that i only had to tell them about performance enhancin mods.

stop.............................................. ....................................Carry on!!

Anonymous
29-08-01, 01:48 PM
I'm with CIS they're good with cheap insurance, but w**k with service, I've been with them since Feb and they are still givin me cover notes coz someone in the manchester office is thick as pig s**t and can't work out how to use the post! x-(

Anonymous
29-08-01, 01:57 PM
If you're a member of the PNG, arent Adrian Flux supposed to give you abit of a discount ??

Just pick up the Yellow Pages, and call EVERYONE ...also MAX Power too.
Play the companies off each other...

Don't search, just YELL.com !! :>

Anybody want to advertise their business website??

Anonymous
29-08-01, 09:10 PM
nah all the 'performance' companies are WANK unless youre about 28 with a standard XR3I - go CIS and an SR is quick enough for youre first year anyway mate and assuming youve got a 17 year olds cash situation, you'll be outta cash by the time youve bought it, insured it, spent 70quid on cleaning stuff (first car etc...), got alloys on, slammed it, kept it going, petrol, tax MoT... is this getting boring? the cost of owning a car when yer this sort of age m8

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
30-08-01, 01:53 AM
I'm with Performance Direct....good pricing, but shite service I have to say...I was going to swap this time round, but couldn't be arsed ringin' round again, so just renewed! Flux are good too, but service can be slow 'cos they're only a small team apparently....and yes, Flux do do reductions for PNG members, but some other's do too I think...not sure so don't quote me!