PDA

View Full Version : New drink driving advert...

broody
10-07-04, 02:52 AM
the one with the two guys sat behind a table in a pub, as they would be in a car and see this fit bird walk over to them from the bar, before that one guy buys the other guy another beer making it two beers, the guy who will be driving home says, i cant ive had one pint already, other guy says, 'nah ull be fine, get it down ya'

When the bird walks over they knock her down and kill her with the table as if there were in a car, with her mangled body near the bar, DEAD.

Very good advert i think.

epo
10-07-04, 08:07 AM
yeah ive seen it there adverts are always well grafic
they dont really aply to me as uncle epo dont drink

Al Wilson
10-07-04, 12:23 PM
They are always done very effectively and certainly make you think.

Rach
10-07-04, 12:25 PM
i was talking to fester about this last night...

it's harsh, but very good to stop people drinking and driving...

srs1
10-07-04, 12:43 PM
i saw the advert and thought it was really good.

i suppose the "fit" bird was used as it is aimed at young drivers this day and age. if it was aimed for a older generation, then a child and mother type one (like the girl on the bike one)

i also think the one with the old guy in bed with a tube up his nose is good.

the reality of this generation is, if it don't happen to you then who cares

?Marty?
10-07-04, 01:00 PM
i was talking to fester last night...

stop trying to steal him away from him. I forbid Fester from talking to anyone else. He's mine.

Rach
10-07-04, 01:01 PM

stop trying to steal him away from him. I forbid Fester from talking to anyone else. He's mine.

wanna bet... he's my biatch !

he lives near me anyway...!

:P

Fester
10-07-04, 01:18 PM
What's going on here lol

Rach
10-07-04, 01:28 PM
alright biatch... :lol:

broody
10-07-04, 07:31 PM
Off topic people!

Rach
10-07-04, 07:34 PM
sorry

:oops:

Mel
10-07-04, 08:37 PM
These adverts always have a high impact on me. i have never in the past drank ANY alcohol and drove..i will always park up, or would take another means of transport, cause this is the type of thing that could happen to me if i drink drove. i drink 100% non-alcoholic drinks all night, especially if im driving. one drink extra can mean the difference between life and death.

very good advert, definately makes you think of the bigger picture.

another i remember vividly is the drink drive advert with "In the Summertime" song in the background from a few year back. this song reminds me of it, and will always hammer into my head "dont drink and drive"

?Marty?
11-07-04, 01:01 PM
i don't drink.

except for last night.

but apart from that. lol

dan_mk1
11-07-04, 02:18 PM

wanna bet... he's my biatch !

he lives near me anyway...!

:P

piss off! fester is my ole football bitch! :lol:

rachaelrebekah
11-07-04, 03:49 PM
well i did my bit for the town ppl last nite.

i was at a house party and everyone was drinking and three thick ppl decided they was gonna drive to tescos.

ME THOUGHT NOT!!!

so i took the keys and refused to give them back but also in the process hit one of my mates coz she was tryin to get the keys out my pockets and wudnt leave it alone!!

everyone stuck up for me tho and in the end she left but very reluctantly!!

sTuDeNt
15-07-04, 01:36 PM
DRINK & DRIVE!!!!

NOT A GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

?Marty?
15-07-04, 06:47 PM
^^^ take drugs and fly.

Personally, when i'm drunk, i ride the magic carpet with the monkey from Alladin.

I'm the illest, i'm the illest, fuck you. Raaaa.

It REALLY pisses me off when cellebrities do it and get away with it on most occassions. They should all be shot.

Rach
15-07-04, 06:54 PM
alrighty then...

:roll:

J4MES
15-07-04, 10:47 PM
you'd think people wouldnt even think about it these days..but i guess some people dont learn :( , good advert tho..

ps marty i think you need help :P

?Marty?
15-07-04, 11:44 PM
ps marty i think you need help :P

Yea? I'm really glad that you think so. Send the charitable monetary donation of just ?19.99 a month to the ''Help Marty Fund''.....