PDA

View Full Version : de-handled opening

spittingcoco
09-07-04, 11:51 PM
Hi people im new on this forum and may i say that out of all i've been on its the best! I currently own a nova flair, and i want to de-handle it and have remote controll door pops. There are a few questions however that i have about this. No 1) does the remote pop both doors? If so i'd have to lean over and close one everytime i got in. And if it didnt i'd have to go round and remote unlock the passanger door to let people in! is there any way round all that. 2) I wondered if anyone could teach me a bit about fibre glassing and mesh then fibreglass and all that,. May main hobby and intrest is interesting interiors, so of course pimp my ride is my favourite show! I currently have pimped my interior and im adding to it all the time. But when i start the exterior i will want the dorrs de-handled etc. so thats why im asking. cheers people.dave.

epo
10-07-04, 08:10 AM
an easier way is to fit the door pop buttons under ur wing mirrors in a tvr sort of stylee

Al Wilson
10-07-04, 12:15 PM
an easier way is to fit the door pop buttons under ur wing mirrors in a tvr sort of stylee

Thats how mine work, used subtle flush fit buttons in stainless steel.

epo
10-07-04, 12:20 PM
best buttons are the ones from richbrook the engine start ones

Al Wilson
10-07-04, 04:15 PM
best buttons are the ones from richbrook the engine start ones

or a cheaper option I used was RS Compnents (they're on the net) -switches are about ?7 each for stainless ones with srrew back terminals and flush fit.

:lol:

Mel
10-07-04, 08:26 PM
Hiya matey, welcome to the site.

think everythings been answered, but, afaik, no they dont open both doors at the same time (unless u wire them up to do so lol)