PDA

View Full Version : vauxhall nova for sale 1.8

Anonymous
08-07-04, 08:01 PM
vauxhall nova 1.8 for sale very quick car read tech sheet below for spec and email me at Aandypowertec@aol.com for pics i am looking for about a 1000.00 for the car it owes me nearly double that
Engine; 1.8 8valve sv motor
Cylinder head ported and skimmed with new lifters and followers and new gaskets and cam seals.
Cylinder bores re honed new water pump and front and rear crankshaft seals new headgasket valve stem seals and all other associated gaskets
Fuelling; ported inlet manifold matched to cylinder head and new weber 38dgas carb fitted with k&n filter supplying cold air ,supplying the fuel is a facet 3lt race fuel pump running into a malpasi adjustable fuel pressure regulator,new alternator and belt fitted ,new cambelt fitted,all installed with pvd engine transplant kit ,including modified engine mounts gearbox mounts,driveshafts and hubs.
Suspension, full gmax kit installed using gas shocks and 60mm lowering springs all round. And full polyurethane bush set also installed .
Brakes; brakes are astra 2.0gte front calipers and vented discs and front wheels been spaced 10mm
Bodywork; full respray and doors delocked rear tailgate lock removed and tailgate flushed boot operates on solenoid switch as do door locks on full remote cobra alarm.
Interior; interior has had installed auto gauges rev counter and auxillery temp gauge also fitted is a alpine cd player mb quart front components and kenwood 6x9s on rear acoustic shelf also installed is a push button start.