PDA

View Full Version : help with weber carbs

whitty_nova_1300sr
08-07-04, 03:06 AM
hi all need some information, running a nova 1.3 sr just brought some weber carbs, i need 2 know Wot size jetters do i need, (most common size) & wot is the best fuel pump 4 this as well.

need n e more information plz e-mail me

many thanx

whitty

david dixon
08-07-04, 11:18 AM
You'll need a facet silver top fast road fuel pump to get the best results but saying that I have seen them using te standard carb pump but not sure how well it worked.
you'l probably have to get a rolling road to sort out the jets as not all 13's will use the same jets, It depends on compression and how well the engine is breathing to what jets are best. :wink:

-Bruce-
08-07-04, 11:39 AM
what david says is correct you will really need it set up on a dyno!! but to just get some jets that will make it run ok, i asked webber and they asked me the engine details etc and they told me what jets that were correct for my engine setup!! not sure if they will be that great as i have not put the engine on the dyno yet!!

webber 01189431180

bruce

S_Gault
08-07-04, 03:11 PM
tell me the spec (cam etc)and I'll tell you a good starting point.. also i need to know the series of the 2 carbs.

Steven

nam
08-07-04, 03:48 PM
i dont know about the jets but will you be selling you origanal carb ??? if so i may look in to having off you

Snowface
08-07-04, 10:33 PM
i've got a 2e3 spare off a 1.3.