PDA

View Full Version : Arested Once again :O........

Anonymous
26-08-01, 08:22 AM
bugger.
last nite me and the lads went to a cruise in darlington, all was well and it got to about 11:30 and we decided to head home. We drove through the tyne tunnel and i pulled over to ask the lads where we were off to next.

A meeting point was aranged and i flew off up the road to drop my brother off coz he was tired, My plan was to catch back up to the lads on the way to the meeting point.

Anyways i got lost and ended up circling round a roundabout a few times while a roit van watched, ovb they had to stick there black fingers into the pot so they stopped me and did a check convo went summit like this......

PIGS "hello is this your car son?"
ME "Yeah is there a problem?"
PIGS "Its just a the roundabout thing just b4"
ME " Sorry im abit lost im trying to find my mates in the focas diy car park"
PIGS "Ok son its just down the road and turn right"
ME "Cheers"
PIGS "Ok drive safely........OI SON WAIT!" (a diffrent PIG walks over out ov the van)
PIGS2"U been drinking sonny??"
ME "No i hardly drink"
PIGS2"U been taking drugs???"
ME "EHHHH?? where u get that from????"
PIGS2"I can tell sonny your eyes are all glazed over!" (he says this looking extremly excited at the prospect ov overtime and doing his bit for queen and country)
ME "Erm no mate im wearing contact lenses" (pig loooks facking sick and then has another look round car)
PIGS2"Ho ho ho sonny whos is that tax disc???" (pig looks like hes just cum)
ME "Ohh BASTARD"

i sent off my reg docs while the car was parked up at work, they toook facking ages to come back (think i got em on friday) so i aquired a tax disc from work.

theres loads at work with say 1 month left etc etc, what happens is when a demonstrator vehicle is being prepaird to be sold it has a valet etc etc and the disc is genraly either

1. took off the car be sumbody to be refunded if its got a good size ov meat left on it
2. took off by me and binned if it hasnt

ohh dear i used one ov these ones!

i got arested and had to park the veccy up in a dodgy as fuck car park with no cameras while the chucked me into a meat wagon and took me to get busted.

i admited to everything and told them my reasons for useing the disc (about the car docs being in the post etc etc)

they gave me a producer at the staion and then bailed me to go back in 2 weeks

now

i asked the copper on the way back to my car about 3 hours later if he thought it would goto court etc etc and would i get "another" fine, he says he didnt know what would happen, so i tried to be nice to him and he eventually said that he thought i would get a caution, so i butterd him up and he said he would write down in his report that he wanted me to have a cuation (dozy black bastard)

he drops me off and says summit like "ill have a word sonny and see what i can do??"

LOL

but if it was that simple why didnt they give me a cuation at the station? (am i right in thinking they are gonna wait and see if i produce my docs 1st b4 deciding my fate?)

isnt this a nice big post (can u tell i didnt sleep last nite LMAO)

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
26-08-01, 10:38 AM
i noticed yesterday on the news that theyve just brought in a new law for this type of offence

the punishment includes a producer, a 2 week period to forget about it, and then a sudden surprise when they arrive at your house for a sunday afternoon beheading.

yes, beheading, this is a serious crime micky and will be delt with accordnigly.

now hand me my axe!!!

lol

:p
Im tall and your small
:p

Anonymous
26-08-01, 10:52 AM
ohhh shit!

Anonymous
26-08-01, 12:13 PM
dont worry about it m8.

as long as you didnt cause any shit.

If it does get taken to court etc, then you can make a complaint against the wanker of a police officer who came out of the van.

You can word it as "i know that i was in the wrong, but i do not agree with different attitudes of poilce officers. if one was willing to give me directions, and be polite, well spoken and a kind help, why did i get victimised by the second officer, when the conversation did not include him"

The court will admire your ordacity to speak your mind, and they will see that your not just a dumb ass.

Alternatively go down on the judge ;)

:D I WAIT FOR THE DAY WHERE ***@NOVALOAD.NET IS THE ONLY NOVA DRIVER ON HERE :D

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

Anonymous
26-08-01, 12:57 PM
lol sorry i only read half of it :D

sounds like ur in trouble micky nice big fine on way i reckon

erm if im wrong its cause i only read first part :D

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk
Dave_Hay5@hotmail.com

send nova and mk3 astra gsi pics my way for my attempt at web design.

Anonymous
26-08-01, 01:08 PM
lol, dave with the short attention span.

kev i think u need to use colours to make keep him occupied. lol

:D I WAIT FOR THE DAY WHERE ***@NOVALOAD.NET IS THE ONLY NOVA DRIVER ON HERE :D

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

Anonymous
26-08-01, 02:47 PM
lol
anyways i just produced and had a proper look at the ticket and the copper has asked for my details to be recorded and not just checked so its looking a little bit better than b4

dave a little less ov the "your gonna get fucked over and do 20years" stuff pls

cant u say the coppers will relise im a decnt person and give me money as compensation or sumthing???

LOL

Anonymous
26-08-01, 03:47 PM
erm no ur screwed over hope u can still walk after there done

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk
Dave_Hay5@hotmail.com

send nova and mk3 astra gsi pics my way for my attempt at web design.

Anonymous
26-08-01, 03:51 PM
ignore davo, what the f### does he know? if you start acting like a pr### tpwards the police they are really going to try and throw the book at u!

this is actually very serious and classed as fraud, much worse than not having a disk displayed. hope you get a caution, don't go down kicking off as it will only make more trouble for yourself. by complaining about the second police officer saying what right does he have, he can just say i was right he was committing an offence. and you were...

moral of the story don't listen to little kids that know f#ck all!

[-tommy.jpg-]

Just like that!

Anonymous
26-08-01, 05:41 PM
yeah thats what i was thinking

also its classed as theft becuase i didnt ask for permison to take the tax disc :(

Anonymous
26-08-01, 11:00 PM
:O You'd best do a runner m8!

Anonymous
27-08-01, 07:43 AM
Fernando i have your new passport and papers ready for collection in a locker at heathrow. your flight is at 12Pm tomorrow. you will be safe in greenland. just dont diss the modded polar bears (if there are any knocking about)

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
27-08-01, 11:56 AM
like ian says - its fraud if you display a tax disc not your own - you'd be better off not having one in - or an expired one then you get fined about 200 quid and get a slapped wrist... I know i done it.
Didn't get fined though they said they would let me off this time but its recorded that i had no valid tax and if it ever happens again they will spank me to hell.
The second copper was out of order being an arse like that but at the end of the day you were in the wrong and he caught you commiting a crime (ie... his job) so you could get more trouble if you complain about him.
Wait until its sorted out and the punishment has been given then write a strongly worded letter (and i dont mean F**k and C**t) tot he police chief in your area telling him about it. Might not do any good but the copper in question may get shouted at a bit for being an arse.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
27-08-01, 05:26 PM
nahh i admit i was in the wrong

i took a chance and it backfired

shit happens, i just wasnt sure about exactly what happens in these situations.

if i go back after my bail is up and they want to butfuck me then thats fair enough i suppose LOL