PDA

View Full Version : Neil's Nova!!!

dhdev (Oli)
07-07-04, 12:55 PM
this is a call out to all nova owners with taste. please vote in the poll to stop neil from ruining his car with a phat bodykit.

Barn
07-07-04, 01:22 PM
neil don't do it...

though if you are selling the GTE front/GSI back kit...I'll have it off you mate

:+:

Jim
07-07-04, 03:12 PM
LOL you lot. You can't stop him doing what he wants. It's his car afterall. Let him kit it out, he may resort back to a standard looking car after a while.

Jim

SKoob
07-07-04, 03:15 PM
No don't do it plz plz plz :( Would look sweet if it was GTE'd again. I see so many smooth GSi novas now i forgot what a GTE looks like :lol: :|

NovaNeil
07-07-04, 04:37 PM
Its too late Oliver (dhdev)..... I have sprayed the sideskirts today. It WILL be kitted by the National Weekend... sorry. But as I keep saying. Next year it may well be standard looking again. we shall see

Neil

Al Wilson
07-07-04, 04:42 PM
Its too late Oliver (dhdev)..... I have sprayed the sideskirts today. It WILL be kitted by the National Weekend... sorry. But as I keep saying. Next year it may well be standard looking again. we shall see

Neil

Good on you mate, do what you want! See you on the 17th with the bodykit! :D

Al

Ian
07-07-04, 05:25 PM
what kit?

cooper_nova
07-07-04, 06:33 PM

Neil

noooo u can't do that :cry:

Mel
07-07-04, 08:49 PM
No don't do it plz plz plz :( Would look sweet if it was GTE'd again. I see so many smooth GSi novas now i forgot what a GTE looks like :lol: :|

lol, they look like:

http://img18.photobucket.com/albums/v53/Nova_Mel/my_gte2.jpg

and

http://img18.photobucket.com/albums/v53/Nova_Mel/my_gte.bmp

lol..sorry couldnt resist :wink:

anyways...novaneil..make sure you make this kit look brilliant. i do prefer the standard look, but you never know, if you can pull it off, you might just slap those people in the face who say "kits dont work" :wink:

keep us updated matey :)

dan_mk1
08-07-04, 10:09 AM
You know what i think mate...but as jim said its your choice......

Ste_Nova
08-07-04, 10:11 AM
what kit?

combat kit

http://www.ears.ie/images/corsa_kit/corsa_combat_front_big.jpg

dan_mk1
08-07-04, 10:16 AM
Its a Novadose kit aint it!?

Jim
08-07-04, 12:30 PM
Last time Neil posted progress pics it had the Bat 1 or 2 front bumper, think Novadose side skirts (can't remember) and i'm not sure on the rear bumper.

Jim

NovaNeil
08-07-04, 12:37 PM
It will look a bit like Ian's used to.

BAT2 front, Novadose sides, Smooth GSi Rear with flushed tailgate and predator spoiler.

But it will literally only be on for a few months as the red GTE shell is Sh*gged!!!! Its dented and bent from various crazy driving. :lol:

Its the Mint Silver shell i've got for next year is going to be the big one! And that may indeed be standard looking (pics of it are in the Turbo's section).

Neil

dhdev (Oli)
08-07-04, 12:51 PM
we all know about you and your crazy drivin :lol:
i quote "woah really sideways yeah yeah, woah, woah............sh*t"

Philsutton
08-07-04, 04:33 PM
i liked the way the car looked before, im sure it'll still be smart as long as you dont use a super rice glitter flick paint.

Rach
08-07-04, 04:58 PM
we all know about you and your crazy drivin :lol:
i quote "woah really sideways yeah yeah, woah, woah............sh*t"

ha ha

:lol:

~~joycey~~
08-07-04, 06:27 PM
dont really like big lairy kits :roll:

krobinson
08-07-04, 08:06 PM
Its the Mint Silver shell i've got for next year is going to be the big one! And that may indeed be standard looking (pics of it are in the Turbo's section).

Neil

ooooo.. The Silver shell! I'm glad to hear you'll be working on it soon, twas a lovely car from wot i see in the gallery! Running the 1.6 turbo?

Keith

epo
08-07-04, 08:13 PM
should look sound mate
i dont mind kitted nova's each to his own