PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to southend this saturday

ChrisGTE
07-07-04, 11:37 AM
Im going down with a few people just wondered if anyone else was going down ?

Paul
07-07-04, 02:18 PM
yep

ChrisGTE
07-07-04, 02:20 PM
yep
What do you drive
oh and I noticed your location was southend lol 8)

Paul
07-07-04, 02:22 PM
drive a Nova. lol

Look at me feature, if youve been before the chances are that youve seen my car.

Al Wilson
07-07-04, 02:22 PM
Hopefully soon mate but not this weekend.

ChrisGTE
07-07-04, 02:26 PM
drive a Nova. lol

Look at me feature, if youve been before the chances are that youve seen my car.
Wicked Ive not been there for ages Might see ya there

ChrisGTE
07-07-04, 02:28 PM
Hopefully soon mate but not this weekend.

Nice car

Al Wilson
07-07-04, 02:33 PM
Cheers mate its taken a few years to get it to this stage but only now have i been able to actually drive it around and enjoy it and take it to shows etc. :D

ChrisGTE
07-07-04, 02:37 PM
Cheers mate its taken a few years to get it to this stage but only now have i been able to actually drive it around and enjoy it and take it to shows etc. :D

Ill get a pic of my nova up when I get the photos off the digital camera
I had to wait for ages to drive mine around too I got it in december from southend and drove it back without a licence lol Then passed my test 2 months ago shh

Al Wilson
07-07-04, 02:44 PM
2 years and I'm still not happy... Is Southend still the same down there - haven't been in a while heard the police had made things a little difficult? Oh and tut tut no license.

ChrisGTE
07-07-04, 02:48 PM
2 years and I'm still not happy... Is Southend still the same down there - haven't been in a while heard the police had made things a little difficult? Oh and tut tut no license.

Its good each time i go there more cars seem to appear esspecially on a bank holiday there were shit loads of cars. Ive not ever had any problems with the police they seem to just leave people alone unless they are acting like a wanker which is better than where i live they police go out of their way to be assholes.

Al Wilson
07-07-04, 02:51 PM
Sounds familiar. The police don't seen to understand I can't drive like an asse with these wheels. Unless I wanted to replace the wings every week!

ChrisGTE
07-07-04, 02:54 PM
Sounds familiar. The police don't seen to understand I can't drive like an asse with these wheels. Unless I wanted to replace the wings every week!

Is ur nova a mk 1 or mk 2 ?

Al Wilson
07-07-04, 02:55 PM
Mk I with MkII front end.

ChrisGTE
07-07-04, 02:56 PM
Mk I with MkII front end.

does that mean a mk 2 grill fits on a mk 1 or does loads of stuff have to be changed ? lol

Al Wilson
07-07-04, 02:58 PM
Front wings, grill and all lights have to be changed and new brackets made up for the lights to fit into and theyre smaller than Mk I ones. Pain in the arse but I think it looks better than MkI front end!

ChrisGTE
07-07-04, 03:00 PM
Front wings, grill and all lights have to be changed and new brackets made up for the lights to fit into and theyre smaller than Mk I ones. Pain in the arse but I think it looks better than MkI front end!

cool yeah it does look like a beast

cooper_nova
07-07-04, 06:40 PM
i shud b there :)

check me feature to c wot i've got

shaun

ChrisGTE
10-07-04, 03:23 PM
i shud b there :)

check me feature to c wot i've got

shaun

Wicked Ill beep if i see ya