PDA

View Full Version : Beware of dodgy sellers

Anonymous
23-08-01, 12:20 AM
Just a little warning to be careful when buying second hand stuff, take a look at this for example http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/uk/auction/54522203

geees, what a fappin lier!!

Novaload.NET Run What Ya Brung Day at Santa Pod, 9th September.

Anonymous
23-08-01, 12:56 AM
yea we got a dodgy seller under our house, tas got rats n everything in. lmao hahahahaa

:D I WAIT FOR THE DAY WHERE IAN@NOVALOAD.NET IS THE ONLY NOVA DRIVER ON HERE :D

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

Anonymous
23-08-01, 01:59 AM
what a robbing ****!!!! thank god u people are here to vinform us of such, such TWATTERY!!!!

"Ill do anything to help aslong as it aint a saxo"

Anonymous
23-08-01, 02:00 AM
lol@Davo's disclamer :D

I couldn't see the ad 'cos I'm not signed up to Yahoo doojee what....I'll sign up, then see what this ad is ;)

Anonymous
23-08-01, 09:25 AM
I'm not signed up either, but I'll take your word on it Breeny ;)

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning!"

Anonymous
23-08-01, 11:43 AM
lol the pag man strikes again

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk
Dave_Hay5@hotmail.com

send nova and mk3 astra gsi pics my way for my attempt at web design.

Anonymous
23-08-01, 01:08 PM
I've been informed of a dodgy seller on novaload selling a dodgy ecu.

claimed to have found it and it was chipped then also said he had paid for it to be chipped.

becareful, and we know who you are!

[-tommy.jpg-]

Just like that!

Anonymous
23-08-01, 05:27 PM
MC, do you recognise these carbs by any chance?

Anonymous
24-08-01, 10:01 AM
I know of a dodgy tuner...Tommy Bwoy...know him well...

stay well away...the power he could gain u from waving his 'magic meat wand' over your engine bay could result in a rapid nova!...hahahahahha

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

** WANTED **
Girl Friend for Monkey

Anonymous
24-08-01, 10:53 AM
what the fuck how can u label me as a dodgey seller? huh!

the truth is that i got them of breeny for 30 quid and then sold them for 90 quid after finding out they were no good for my engine
so little miss breeny is pissed.

Anonymous
24-08-01, 12:06 PM
But i didnt lie through my teeth to sell them.

Anonymous
25-08-01, 07:58 AM
exactly what is wrong with this?

A set of DELL'oRTO TWIN 40'S ARE FOR SALE VERY GOOD CONDITION WILL FIT MOST CARS WITH THE CORRECT MANIFOLD the best performance increase for a very good price. retail price is 200.00ish per carb
must sell as i have a kid so i need the money for him carb

i had a mate look over the carbs and he said they are in good condition so i stated that in the advert. will fit most cars with the correct inlet manifold, which is true as far as i know. and as far as i know putting twin 40's on a engine is one of the best ways of boosting the performance levels. and as for the price for the carbs i was told by yourself that they were 200+ each.

thats all about the carbs and if your on about the bit which i said about i need the money for my kid i admit i do not have a kid but i said that because i thought it would help to get a faster sale no one is being tricked in to buying false goods at all they are as i said they are and the end message is not linked to the carbs.

Anonymous
25-08-01, 12:37 PM
K