PDA

View Full Version : To the NovaLoad Boyz...

Anonymous
22-08-01, 07:29 PM
Cheers for seting me onto this site Ian...
I think its absolutely marvellous! ...spiffing!

Just wandering though ...how and when did this site get started??
Just want a bit of history on all you guys.

Cheers ...I'll send you details of my car when its back from its major overhaul
aah, while I'm here, would you recommend deseaming the roof of the car??? and welding it back together -properly from a body shop!
(it'll look smoooooth)

B-) Doin' it NovaSTYLE! B-)

Anonymous
22-08-01, 08:59 PM
breeny had a go at the roof, thing looked pukka !!! :D

Anonymous
22-08-01, 09:02 PM
lmao hahahaha

Anonymous
23-08-01, 12:12 AM
lmao hahaa, well im davo, im 19, an alcoholic, theres loads of snow here, made best move ever and sold my nova for a pug 306, i am hated cos i am different, and i get abused for having a laugh. lol

Just watch the replies to this m8.

welcome to novaload hell!!!

p.s dont abuse ians car like i did, bout the rank mesh on the front, or that his head lights dont match up cos he gets annoyed, and bans you from the site.

Davo Disclaimer
----------------

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

:D I WAIT FOR THE DAY WHERE IAN@NOVALOAD.NET IS THE ONLY NOVA DRIVER ON HERE :D

Anonymous
23-08-01, 12:16 AM
lol me feels another banning coming on lmfao

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk
Dave_Hay5@hotmail.com

send nova and mk3 astra gsi pics my way for my attempt at web design.

Anonymous
23-08-01, 12:18 AM
lmao, yea me too

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

Anonymous
23-08-01, 09:15 AM
:X:X I think Davo loves Ian really :X:X

:P

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
23-08-01, 09:21 AM
Hello Sid, welcome to Novaload.
I'm SlimJim, I'll try and help out on questions when and where I can, but I'm new to this modifying game so i'm still learning myself.
One thing I do know, is this site is really cool, I've been on here over a year now and I think the site is about 3 or 4 years old, maybe older (Someone will know).
Usually you will get 50% of serious replies to your questions, but don't be surprised if some of the answers have no relation to you're original question, but that's a characteristic of this site, sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's not.
Try and take each reply with a pinch of salt, some people have a really dry sense of humour that doesn't appeal to other peeps, and that's usually when the abuse starts.
The site is 10 times more helpful than it is abusive, but hey, sh1t happens :)
Hope you enjoy you're stay, as theres no escape, muhahahhahahaahahahaahaha ;)

Jim.

P.S. What type of Nova have you got then?

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning!"

Anonymous
23-08-01, 09:45 AM
Davo & Ian are long lost relatives :O

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Anonymous
23-08-01, 10:00 AM
I've had a laugh reading all your previous chats! You guys are nuts!!

I've got a GSi, J plate. Red.
My plans are: deseaming the bumpers, the roof, the side near the windows, smoothing tailgate, sorting the arches out, 17's Kahns' (like David P's - we were discussing agaes ago!), suspension, exhaust, boost valves, splitter, vents, fog lights, mirrors, single-wiper, ...and when all thats done I want Cobra Sidewinders in there!!!

Anything else that I have missed out at all?
(I'm not into the huge bodykits hanging everywhere ....yet)

...oh, and a total repsray all over ...it'll need it, another shade of red.

Anonymous
23-08-01, 10:38 AM
What does "IMAO" mean?

Anonymous
23-08-01, 11:20 AM
Its actually "LMAO" and it means
Laugh My Ass Off

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
23-08-01, 02:08 PM
or a new one is "LMRO"

Simply means "Laugh My Rat Off"

hahahahahaaa

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Anonymous
23-08-01, 02:14 PM
sid when you car comes back from the bodyshop you will be able to put it on classic insurance !
welcome to novaload "bwoy" !

If it isn't kev it isn't worth it !!!

Anonymous
23-08-01, 02:22 PM
Cheers!
My car is taking an eternity!!! and the posstot will charge me a fortune!
Thats a point I had best stop my insurance for a while, and save me some dough.
I seen ya wheels on the billing report ...nice! Gotta get me some...

Any ideas where I could get a bonnet like this one...

http://www.novaload.net/content/image.asp?i=/car_images/billing2k1-19/bad%20boy%20bonnet%20nova.jpg

Anonymous
23-08-01, 03:31 PM
Sid, I'm from Langley as well, you might se me around, white SR with flushed tailgate, suburu bonnet scoop single wiper etc etc etc.
Also my brother lives in langley as well, he's got a red GSi with a 2.0l 16v engine, single wiper monetery bonnet scoop speedlines etc.

I'll keep my eyes open 4 ya.

where abouts in Langley do you live ?

Kill your speed !!!
Not a Squirrel !!!

Anonymous
23-08-01, 03:37 PM
Don't cancel your insurance. You could lose any no-claims you currently have. Plus while your cars off the road your racking up accident free weeks easily.

I should know. My cars been off the road the past 3 bloody months!

As for the bad boy bonnet cc motorports do the part for ?40. Then you need to find a place to weld, smooth and spray the bonnet.

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!B-)

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
23-08-01, 03:38 PM
I seen the both of ya about 3 months ago when I last had my Nova! near the Post Office, sorting out ya subs etc..
Your cars look real nice!

I live on the road of the old Co-Op, by Honeys. My car is up in Barnsley at mo.
I am driving around in an L reg Red Astra at mo...
(p.s. what does "Kev" mean !! & u cant shoot me cos I am a Langley bwoy too!)

B-) Doin' it NovaSTYLE!
...but not for an eternity!!!! I can only but dream...

Anonymous
23-08-01, 03:41 PM
CC Motorsport eh?
cheers! Do you think it'll look better than the normal bonnet, with lightbrows from Demon Tweeks that I have already got???

Anonymous
23-08-01, 03:47 PM
i will have to tell you face to face
its-a-lang-ley ting.

If it isn't kev it isn't worth it !!!

Anonymous
23-08-01, 03:48 PM
The light brows are ok. But i'll defo be going for the bad boy in the next month or 2. Only thing i can't work out is how you get to the bonnet release catch.

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!B-)

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
23-08-01, 03:55 PM
fenix, you can cut a little bit of the grill away, so that you can get your hand under the lip of the bonnet or something. Or do what one guy at billing did and get bonnet pins instead and do away with the release lever under the bonnet(but keep the one inside the car though!!!!!!)

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
24-08-01, 10:17 AM
I saw ur car last night Damien, drove by.
Looks good.

Don't search, just YELL.com !! :>
Anybody want any chicks via the Internet ?

Anonymous
24-08-01, 10:40 AM
where ?

Kill your speed !!!
Not a Squirrel !!!

Anonymous
24-08-01, 10:53 AM
Jk and I enquired at Billing about the bad boy bonnet, the one thing everyone said was it was a lot of work. It looks good though.

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning!"

Anonymous
24-08-01, 10:57 AM
I went by your house ... I remember seeing you ages ago at On Time recovery, when I was buying a digi-dash from david. He was asking about your Alpine wheels and scrubbage? u remember??

I think I am going to leave the Bad oy bonnet for now ...otherwise I aint ever getting my car back!!! I just wanna drive it! having withdrawal symptoms that I havent seen it for 3 months, its a pile of junk at the moment I heard!

Anybody want any chicks via the Internet ?

Anonymous
24-08-01, 11:22 AM
oh yeah, I remember.
Im startin my 2.0l conversion 4 weeks 2moro so you'l see my car on my drive for a few weeks. I'll be walking everwhere for a while anyway !!

Kill your speed !!!
Not a Squirrel !!!

Anonymous
24-08-01, 01:17 PM
Get tommy to do it for you damian. It'll be done "just like that!"

Anonymous
24-08-01, 02:21 PM
lol @ Fenix

It'll probably break "Just like that" as well !

woo hoo 3 day weekend !

Anonymous
24-08-01, 02:49 PM
Where u getting ur conversion done from??
Is Davids a 2 litre too?

How much does it cost???

Anonymous
24-08-01, 03:58 PM
Im doing the conversion myself, with the help from my brother.

David's is a 2.0l 16v, my brothers is a 2.0l 16v and mine will be a 2.0l 8v.

If you get it done professionally it costs about ?4k or something rediculous like that.
To do it yourself costs about ?600 - ?700. Then insurance on top of that.

But there aren't many engine mods you can do that will give you at least another 80bhp so ?700 aint alot really.

woo hoo 3 day weekend !

Anonymous
24-08-01, 04:17 PM
It is somthing that I want to do ...sometime in the future, depending on cost...