PDA

View Full Version : FAO Rich Dale

Anonymous
22-08-01, 08:19 PM
Hey Rich nice 2 meet u @ Billing if only for a short while!! lol Have u managed to scan in the fitting instructions for my kit??? mail me on Samantha.Batey@kentons.co.uk wen u do.
Cheers
Samz:)

Anonymous
22-08-01, 08:50 PM
Not yet, but planning on doing tonight, but my server or my PC or something is playing up today! I've transferred loads of new stuff across to novabug, but when I down-load the site in Explorer, it downloads the old files which I've just over-written!!! But, when I use Netscape, the new files download fine :-/

It's been pissing me off big time......I ended up snapping a CD in half out of frustration :O .....some Microsoft crappy demo disk, or whatever it was! I was wishing it was Bill Gates face X-( arghhhh...I hate Internet Exploder!

If my PC stops peeing my off, I'll get it done tonight ;)

I'll put a thank you to you on there of course, and when your kit is on the car, you can put some pics on novabug is you want?

Can you take a look at novabug for us, 'cos I want to know what it's downloading like for other peeps? I've done a new logo and re-arranged the navigation list down the left side, but like I say, Explorer is just downloading the old files! It's probably just my PC being an arse, but I've got no real way to tell!

Cheers ;)

Anonymous
23-08-01, 07:39 PM
rich mate clear out the cached files in internet explorer.
Chances are its just assuming you want to see the content on your hard drive already.
Internet Explorer - Tools - Internet Options - Delete Files.
Done.
Then go to Novabug and you should find the job is as they say a gudden.

Hope this helps matey.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
24-08-01, 03:23 PM
Cheers wisewood.....I tried all that though, but still with no luck! I deleted every file in the temp internet folder, deleted history etc etc, and it still loaded up the old files!!

Anyway, it's working fine now, and I've got the Fitting Instructions on novabug!

Cheers again Samzy ;)

Anonymous
24-08-01, 03:56 PM
Samzy. if you ever need any help getting your kit off........

LMAO

Only Kidding

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls come with me :D

Anonymous
24-08-01, 04:12 PM
Only Kidding?....no you weren't lol! ;)