PDA

View Full Version : max power guide to novas any good?

Mike.
04-07-04, 10:45 PM
how good do you duys think the haynes max power nova manuel is

smitty5door
04-07-04, 11:04 PM
i think the haynes max power manule is wikid i use it all the time very usefull keep it wit ya at all times just in case m8

Mike.
04-07-04, 11:06 PM
don't u think it can be a bit confusin at times , it has got good diagrams and in formation tho

benji
04-07-04, 11:22 PM
it's crap

Mel
04-07-04, 11:23 PM
well, for a first time person who doesnt know much about nova's, or how to fix them etc, it is very helpful.

if you're one of the people who know all about novas, then no, its not much good.

:wink:

Mike.
04-07-04, 11:23 PM
whats wrong with it?

cooper_nova
04-07-04, 11:25 PM
alot of ppl on here wud say its $hit!!! and i personally wud agree wiv them, but there are others that wud say its wikkid, it depends on how u want ur nova to look, if u like ironing boards for spoilers and silly jap bumpers then u'll love it, and don't forget it will give u another 25bhp on ur nova if u follow the way they style them!!
:lol: :twisted: :lol: :roll:

Mike.
04-07-04, 11:28 PM
i just got it because i had just bought ma nova and i thouight it would be helpful, i would never put a massive (ridiculas) bodykit on my car. i would go for the gsi look

cooper_nova
04-07-04, 11:30 PM
i just got it because i had just bought ma nova and i thouight it would be helpful, i would never put a massive (ridiculas) bodykit on my car. i would go for the gsi look

very good choice mate but if ur going for the gsi look then all u really needed woz a mk2 nova manual from haynes :)

Mike.
04-07-04, 11:35 PM
yeh but i've got the max power one now

your car looks great mate :)

cooper_nova
04-07-04, 11:37 PM
yeh but i've got the max power one now

your car looks great mate :)

cheers :oops:
i'm getting rid of me front bumper
and am hopefully getting a change of wheels too :P

Mike.
04-07-04, 11:38 PM
whats wrong with the front bumper and wheels?

cooper_nova
04-07-04, 11:47 PM
whats wrong with the front bumper and wheels?

the bumper isn't to my tastes( i got it at a unrefuseable price and thought i wanted summat a bit different so i modded it) and the wheels might b going coz i've been offered some nearly new irmcher softstars for a unrefuseable price too :P :wink:

Adam
04-07-04, 11:50 PM
The Max power book is fairly decent for some stuf, but as said if you are staying with the standard look then the haynes Nova manual is your friend. :D

SKoob
05-07-04, 12:26 AM
I wouldn't buy it for the simple reason their project car looks proper chav mobile style 8)

Dpnova
05-07-04, 08:13 AM
Its not bad if your new to it all, it give better pictures for certain things like changing shocks and such.