PDA

View Full Version : REAR HEAD RESTS/ SEAT SPLITTER

Anonymous
04-09-00, 03:55 PM
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIT REAR HEAD RESTS AS I WANT TO BUT I DON'T WANT TO MESS UP MY SEATS. CAN YOU FIT A SEAT SPLITTER WITH CUTTING IT IN HALF AND IF SO WHICH ONE!! CHEERS FOR THE HELP!!!!!

Anonymous
04-09-00, 06:44 PM
try the guide at www.novaweb.co.uk

Anonymous
05-09-00, 02:36 PM
Sam,

I've just fitted a Seat Cordoba splitter onto my Nova rally car, dead easy - you don't have to cut it in the middle at all, just at the ends.

Anonymous
05-09-00, 05:34 PM
rear head rests go in piss easy.
just remove the top edge of the covering(pull the card strip at the top/rear of the seat).
this will reveal the metal seat frame.
there should be holes already cut into the frame , which your headrest grommets clip into (i trust you have all of the neccessary gear).
punch holes in your cloth to line up to the frame holes,
replce the cloth , and bang in the grommets(these should click into place).
n.b. you may have to cut 2 inches from the headrest legs.
good luck.
rainman.

Anonymous
05-09-00, 10:10 PM
Fitting rear head rests is simple, iv'e just done it on my 1.4 SR and all i did was feel on the top of the rear seat for the holes already within the seat, once correctly located make a small cross hole in the seat with a sharp knife and push the guides in. You want rear Astra headrest sleaves, these can be bought from any main Vauxhall garage. They are priced @ ?1.52 each and total prices inc V.A.T works out @ ?7.14. The part number for the sleaves is: v0090316604 and the description of the goods on my invoice says: N/STK GUIDE SLEEVE H.

Hope this info is some help

thephantomone (Steve Brown)