PDA

View Full Version : been let down

smooth16v
04-07-04, 10:04 AM
well i think i have!! i PMed ben at the begining of the week say i want his speedlines i said i wanna pick them up sunday, so he sent back yeah fine, well i have sent PMs to him the rest of the week saying i want them and were does he wanna meet, i think hes been getting my PMs because there gone from my outbox but i may be wrong, i know hes been on the site because he has posted up his speedlines for sale again!!

if anyone knows him could u get him to get in contact with me to let me knows whats going on about these wheels!!

cheers everyone

Ben
05-07-04, 01:44 PM
i have very limited internet access wich i put a post up about last week.

Will F
05-07-04, 11:34 PM
wtf? What is the point in this post?

You havent been let down at all, and I suggest you calm down, before posting potentially reputation-harming posts!

:roll:

NuTtY nOvA fLaIr
06-07-04, 05:43 PM
Seen as though this post is about Ben, i thought i would ask you if you have any GSi bumpers for sale in white? this is to Ben and Will i suppose.

If you dont have white any other colour will do.

Cheers lads

Craig

smooth16v
06-07-04, 05:45 PM
we've sorted it out now mate im sorry, i thought we had arranged to pick up the wheels last sunday and i couldn't get hold of ben, i didnt know that he didnt have the internet access at home and only at work because im not that much of a regular on here. hopefully i can still pick the wheels up on sat and there has been no harm done withyour reputation on here.

yet again i am very sorry for this will and ben!

ill give u a ring on friday to arrange were to come to pick the wheels up

Will F
06-07-04, 11:40 PM
No worries.