PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler For Nova

sTuDeNt
04-07-04, 02:37 AM
Can some one advise me on whats the best lookinf spoiler be for my saloon please? I have seen some saloons here but I dont particularly like the spoilers on them. I was thinking putting dual blade or single balde Fast and the furious style one.
Thanks

Mike.
04-07-04, 03:15 PM
do you really want a big spoiler theres are ways smaller lookin ones but if you do want a big spoiler i rekon u should have a look at the bi-plane ones, they are in the style of fast and the furious and they look better than the single wing spoilers.

sTuDeNt
04-07-04, 03:41 PM
Cheers!
But can some one point me to the picture of discent looking spoilers for saloon on the internet.

Thanks

Mike.
04-07-04, 04:11 PM
go to www.motor-world.co.uk they,ve got some universal spoilers theres a nice lookin carbon spoiler its ?200 tho

nam
04-07-04, 06:07 PM
i think that a cav GSI 2000 spoiler would look good as i think F&F style spoilers are pointless if your not looking to do some racing(track)

the cav lip spoiler would have to be cut to fit but i would smooth it in as well to give a personal tuch to it as well!

these are just my opinions but i hope they help you.

smitty5door
04-07-04, 11:00 PM
i think you shud get a gsi spoiler for a cav it would look wikid:D:D:D:D

Mike.
04-07-04, 11:02 PM
i thought it was a nova saloon not a cav?

Tazzy
04-07-04, 11:48 PM
has anyone tried to fit a pug 405 spoiler onto a saloon yet? i think this is a nice spoiler!

sTuDeNt
05-07-04, 02:10 AM
has anyone tried to fit a pug 405 spoiler onto a saloon yet? i think this is a nice spoiler!

I got one and I have tried to see how it is! It needs to be cut and modified to fit and I am not too sure about the looks! :(
The angle at which the boot on saloon goes and the way the pillars are on the spoiler makes it not downlift but uplift spoiler! Involves quiet a bit really.

nam
05-07-04, 08:20 AM
"i thought it was a nova saloon not a cav?"
it is a nova saloon but imo a cav gsi spoiler modded it fit and the smoothed in would look VERY nice