PDA

View Full Version : A Levels - YES!

Anonymous
17-08-01, 01:24 PM
Yeeeeesssssssssssss got B for IT, C for English Lang/Lit and C for History. More than enuff for BSc Software Engineering at Sheff Hallam. Sorted. NE1 else get the results they wanted then?

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
17-08-01, 01:27 PM
NO, got a D for Computing (predicted B) and the twats at OCR examning board lost all my schools Electronics results, the uni i wanted to go to wont accept me onto the degree course without a result, they have offered me a hnd course tho so its not too bad (transfer to degree course after a year)

Novaload.NET Run What Ya Brung Day at Santa Pod, 9th September.

Anonymous
17-08-01, 11:46 PM
got A = Buisness studies, B = Geography and B = sports science, im not 2 keen on been a sad ass scruffy student tho (still go'n 2 uni tho)!!

**For F**K Sake Have You Ever Seen A White Nova Taxi!**

Anonymous
18-08-01, 01:27 PM
yep i passed i.t and graphic design! woo hoo

[-flash.gif-]

Anonymous
18-08-01, 09:59 PM
yeah o passed two of mine, ohh hang on that was 2 years ago (shitte i feel old lol)

ohh yeah WOO HOO i passed the first year of uni drunk and disorderly ideal!!!

Ohh Ahhhh
Ger Orf Moy LAAANNNDDD

Traater, Traila, Comboine Bailer

Anonymous
20-08-01, 08:00 PM
i errr.... me too fick for a levels.
me was kept in a cupboard from 5 to 19 so me not know what twelvety + twelvety is.

(never bothered - got a job instead - still regret that decision now)

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
22-08-01, 12:10 AM
NovaboyUK....you're going to Sheff Hallam???
I went there mate! (graduated last year!)

You'll have fun logging onto the computer network.....you'll see what I mean when you first try :O
Where you going to be living? I guess the usual places up Ecclesall road area.....major student area! or are you from Sheff and livin' at home? I am and lived at home...cheaper ;)
You'll be based at the city campus doing Software Engineering, like I was....I did BEng Mech Eng, based in the Sheaf building, but they're moving things around a bit at the mo....you may be based in the Owen Building 'cos there's loads of computer sweets in there, and it's were the IT department is based...or at least it was last time I went in!
Agh...memories....going to the NMB at dinner times, and between lectures! I may do another course just so I can go back! If I'd got the cash for tuition fees, I'd consider going back to do an MSc or PHD. A couple of my mates are doing PHD's at the mo!
If you want chips for dinner (or lunch...what ever you want to call it!), try the chippy on Flat-street.....very nice! (just up from the Bus-station on the left as you go towards Fitzalan Square.

Anonymous
22-08-01, 08:31 AM
erm.... do AS levels count??? I have an AS level in Maths and an A level in Buisness. Not gonna tell you the marks, cos I can't remember, it was 4 years ago when I got them!!!!

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
22-08-01, 10:38 PM
Rich m8 im not yokel so i'll be living in accomo. i didnt get the one i put down but they put in Cambridge Court which is supposed to be brand new and we're the first lot in there, it wasnt built at the time the brochure was printed but is meant to be RIGHT in the middle of everything but it'll mean leaving the SR on the street but u cant be in the center AND park i guess. gotta b there on 16th its getting nearer!

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
23-08-01, 02:24 AM
Cambridge Court? I'm not sure where that is....you say it's new? In that case, I think I may know where it is roughly.
It's not shown on the Accommodation map, but like you say it's brand new so not shown on the current maps.

If it's near Cambridge Street (which is quite likely!), then it's right near the city centre and parking is very limited, though it might have private parking for the building....I'm totally guessing now though!

I'll ask my Dad 'cos he's bound to know where it is...he knows every inch of Sheff!
My sis might know too, since she's going to Hallam this September.....you might even meet her there, although she'll be based at Collegiate Crescent as she's doing LAW!

Anonymous
23-08-01, 02:28 AM
P.S. while I think about it......John, I'll ask my sis about how the Law stands with your accident...the dodgy road camber thing. I don't know if it's the area she's been studying, but I can always ask her if she knows ;)
She's doing more criminal law, and not so much civil law so she might not be able to help much, but worth asking.

Anonymous
23-08-01, 09:57 AM
nice one bud. any advice on that one would be good. I dont want to go pointing the finger at the council until I know exactly where I stand, because so far they haven't tried to bill me for the fence!!!!

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D