PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE OF NEW CAMERAS

Anonymous
09-08-01, 05:46 PM
I dont know too much about it, but on motorways now there is a new type of camera (Recognised by big blue pole its on) that can detect speeding at up to half a mile away so you cant SPEED UP, slow down, SPEED UP AGAIN! It will get ya! Be warned People :(

If the bird said "Its the Nova or me", would you miss her?

Anonymous
10-08-01, 08:53 AM
what
they are specs cameras they use the distance over time princible and the can work up to 2 miles!!! they are currently on the m62 by burtonwood services

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
10-08-01, 12:47 PM
I thought that they measured an average between two cameras and could work out if you had beasted your car just when you got passed the first one and slowed down near the second one, is that their gay little scam or am I way off the mark?

Anonymous
10-08-01, 12:51 PM
it works out your speed between the 2 cameras

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
10-08-01, 01:45 PM
so you could go 120mph through the first 1, then crawl at 3mph all the way up the second one and it wouldn't get ya? cos the overall time between the 2 camera's wasn't under a certain amount of time?

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Anonymous
11-08-01, 08:14 AM
nothing to do with ythis topic, but ged where u getting all ur footers from? every time i come on here u got sometging different, i want to know cause, I WANT ONE like that :-)

back seats or not? that is the question!

Anonymous
11-08-01, 11:10 AM
the cameras are in place at a set distance, u go through the first one and it measures the time taken to go through the second one, it performs the simple calculation of distance travelled by the time take which gives u the average speed u were travelling at. the camera knows how long it should take u to get from the first camera to the second camera coz it is preset with this information, it will have a set limit where if u cross that limit then it will get u, its just like all the other cameras they all have a set limit aswell.

Anonymous
11-08-01, 06:16 PM
Just get a square front number plate with motorbike size letters and they cant read them.....works for me..:D

Anonymous
22-08-01, 05:45 PM
Yo, what if u got that special type of film thing to go over the plate? or is that just for the flashing cameras???

They're on the A406 too, (nr London)

(abit late on the subject, I know!)

B-) Doin' it NovaSTYLE! B-)