PDA

View Full Version : c20let unfinished project same as 2 adds below!reduced to go

Anonymous
01-07-04, 07:30 PM
the car is still at the body shop where the work was carried out from full repaint to the engine conversion. as i cant fund it anymore as loss of job i cant afford to finish it

the car has brand new avon zz1s still with pubes the wheels cost me 250 to get polished and the tyres were 260.

full repaint engine bay also 2 brand new doors. mint smooth tailgate. very clean gte interior also. drivers side rear arch is in primer ready to paint plenty of paint come with the car! repaint cost 1500, new doors 250 each. engine conversion cost 1300 plus engine cost me 1500. box conversion cost 500 plus 450 for box

brand new spax suspension 220

brand new brake lines and all nipples and rear slaves and master cyls

stainless zorst

c20let with everything to run has been fully rebuilt and its a mint lump! some paperwork with it.

inc all pipe work std and full red silicon hose kit, polished timing cover and plenum chamber, chrome plug cover, painted green rockercover. performace filter also. 16v rad and cooler. oh and LaB flywheel, brand new sports clutch also organic cost 380!

full set of cossvaux mounts inc the 6speed kit! cost 380! proper drive shafts cost 250, fwd conversion kit for box cost 100 quid.

things to do! paint the rear arch! paint comes with it
get another slam pannel and bolt it on to be removeable
needs a bonnet
fit red hose kit
wire up ( engine is all wired up with cav loom just need to wire to nova loom!
cut the down pipe and reangle it to meet with nova system.

thats all the major things thinks some very small things like wipers etc

2000 NO OFFERS NEEDS TO GO ASAP! HAVE NO TIME TO BREAK IT