PDA

View Full Version : ax gt arches

hasek-na
30-06-04, 09:14 PM
I no this aint a nove related question, and i know its french :roll: but i didnt know who to ask.

The back arches on a citroen ax gt are they like the flat ones on standard ax's but with just the back little body kit/ arch thing over it to make it look round, or are they round underneath?

SKoob
30-06-04, 09:29 PM
round underneath, they did do a GT 5 door though and that has the kit for flat rear arches 8)

Nath
01-07-04, 09:25 AM
no m8 they gt arches don not i repeat do not fit onto the standered ax's, tried to fit them on my m8s one and the rest of the kit fits fine apart from the arches

Breeny
01-07-04, 09:53 AM
Eh? they do fit.. have seen it done.

The AX owners club will know, I went to the Demon Tweeks meet about 6 months ago with them, top bunch of lads :)

novahead
01-07-04, 11:20 AM
it WILL NOT fit unless u cut the back

Breeny
01-07-04, 12:09 PM
..from MAV2604711@aol.com about Citroen AX
Subject: BODY KITS
WILL I BE ABLE TO FIT A AX GTI REG J BODY KIT ON A AX 1.1INJECT REG L

It depends on whether you have 3 or 5 Door, 3's will only fit a 3door. 5's will only fit 5 door so make sure it is the right one. with ax's the wheel arches on a GT are rounded at the back, but on a 1.1 etc. they are more square so you will have to modify them slightly but it will be fairly easy. Everything else will go straight on. It is definetely worth doing because ur car will look much better afterwards.

Good Luck

Your correct mate, needs modifying but can still be done.

hasek-na
01-07-04, 01:24 PM
would cutting the arch back a little take much strengh away?