PDA

View Full Version : Speed cameras BURN'EM!!

Anonymous
14-08-01, 09:56 PM
On the local news down ere in devon theres been alot on speed cameras-coz people have taken 2 burning them out,quite fuuny if u ask me!

START THE REVOLT-buy ur petrol now,oh sorry the bloody tax on the stuff makes that impractical!!

DISCLAMER:-
WARNING-setting alight to gatso's is illegal you did not take my advice if asked!!!!!!!

Anonymous
15-08-01, 06:21 AM
you could always put some substance that is slow burning in the edge of the lense and light it...
The light from the flame will obscure the lense and then you can tear up the said road as long as you check that said flame is still burning...

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
15-08-01, 06:21 AM
of course you didn't get that idea from me...

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
15-08-01, 08:43 AM
Cudnt u jus get a silver/black spray & put it on the lense, police wont notice it unless they are looking.

This wud allow anyone to get flashed, but the foto wudnt come out very well.

Only an idea, but of course, dont listen to me, no one does anyways.

--------------------
Kill a GREY Squirrel !!!
Not your speed !!!
--------------------

Anonymous
15-08-01, 09:02 AM
On the way to Sommerset on Saturday, CP and I noticed that somebody had kindly taken an angle grinder to one of the many Gatsos on the route. There was just the post with a clean angled cut and no camera!!!! Muhahahahaaaa.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)] "Q/ (Squirrel)

Whoopass! :D

The original footer, not a cheap immitation!

Anonymous
15-08-01, 09:13 AM
i hear cut tyres stacked round the cameras shaft and lit on fire is good :D

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
15-08-01, 10:31 AM
lol...

a simple 2 second squirt of spray paint on the lens is enough to disable a speed camera...

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Anonymous
15-08-01, 01:35 PM
just put a hammer thro, the lens

Anonymous
15-08-01, 05:46 PM
Its worth pointing out that the more damage caused to speed cameras, the more it'll cost the authorities, the less revenue they'll make of the, :D ha !!!!

Also the more complaining we do about 'em, the less the government will want them... they wont want another drivers protest like the petrol crisis on their hands will they ?

So burn 'em, paint 'em, smash 'em, write to your MP about 'em (if you're sad) just help get shut of 'em.... in a legal way, of course

Anonymous
17-08-01, 01:09 PM
we put bin bags over em and tie rap it tight over the pole. this way its disabled and if u get caught u aint damaged nothing and action against u is likely to be minimal. of course no one reports this for obvious reasons and they only get taken down when a cop passes em which can be up to a couple of days.

for legal purposes what i have just written is fictional and we havnt done anything like this ;)

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
17-08-01, 01:56 PM
thats not true that people will not report it if you put a bag over it especially in a residential area where they dont want speeding cars in front of there house

i agree with speed cameras in built up / residential areas

it is just on open roads that i think they should be destroyed

pease deliver all used tyres to mr speed camera between bedford and cambridge :)

this camera has been cut down so many time i dont know why they keep putting new ones up twats !

:) decisions decisions :)

Formally nova91