29-06-04, 08:50 PM
Is this a good show!

epo
29-06-04, 09:09 PM
went last year was spot on
on the satday was so hot
sunday came home at 10am on the back of an aa wagon busted head gasket :lol:
might go this year will have to see not campin tho

if u do go down take plent of water and ear plugs sum tosser had his stereo on all night didnt

Philsutton
29-06-04, 09:13 PM
i'll be going down an camping should be good fun, trying to get some good reaction times with a hang over :lol:

peester
30-06-04, 12:20 AM
when is it?; not till august or sept i can recall..

benji
30-06-04, 12:30 AM
is it ?12 for 3 runs or ?15 all day

NovaNeil
30-06-04, 12:50 PM
Its the first weekend in August. I've been the last two years, this year im on a stand. Can't wait!!! Is always a good show (as long as the weather is good) make sure you camp, Drum and Bass Friday night and The ministry of Sound are in the dance tent Saturday night.

Neil

epo
30-06-04, 05:33 PM
dance tent was poor last year imo

Rach
30-06-04, 07:06 PM
Its the first weekend in August. I've been the last two years, this year im on a stand. Can't wait!!! Is always a good show (as long as the weather is good) make sure you camp, Drum and Bass Friday night and The ministry of Sound are in the dance tent Saturday night.

Neil

^^ what he said...

i've been for the last couple of years, and its been a really good weekend...

just watch out for the morons that do doughnuts around the tents when they're pissed up.
(if you pre-book though, you can reserve a safer camping spot) lol

Kruger
01-07-04, 10:33 PM
I've been for about the last 6 years and its always been a good laugh, more of a social event as I get together with some mates who I only see once a year,

More bellends and chavs than your average show tho, which then as the night goes on pilled/pissed up idiots wandering around at night looking for their tents, havent decided if I'm going yet as the price has gone up again and its near on ?40 for a weekend of camping at Santa Pod, :roll:

Maybe I'm just an old git tho and should start going to vpcc events :)