PDA

View Full Version : arrrghhhh horrible horrible car!

Anonymous
14-08-01, 03:53 PM
How not to modify a car - p45 new fast car

the worlds worst saxo, this is just typical of horrible saxos that you see everywhere....

m3 mirrors - nice and original!
stick on maxi spoiler - nice and subtle ;)
stick on petrol cap - say no more
tinted windows - oh dear soooo 1980's
The worst looking 17" wheels i have EVER seen, look like 14's
its also a vtr!! but has a 1.4 engine - nice!

but this is the killer....
the front end - normal bumper
chequer plate splitter
AND a seat splitter
AND corner splitters - has this boy no f###ing taste or what? i dont care if he is poor and a student tosser, but that is bad!

and the back has another seat splitter and corner splitters

HOW THE F### DID THIS GET FEATURED?????

Rant over!

i think i'll be abusing fast car next time i speak to em lol

Anonymous
14-08-01, 04:02 PM
Fast car....nuff said :D

Anonymous
14-08-01, 04:31 PM
Here's a good link to see more "class" Saxos:

http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~rob.convery/mags.htm

Anonymous
14-08-01, 04:39 PM
oppps...my third post...sorry!

Anyway, I had to see this Saxo, so after a little surfing, I think I've found it:

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/media/donny/fc_saxo.jpg

Well, there can't be more than one with that front... I hope not :O

Nice colour though.

Anonymous
14-08-01, 05:05 PM
minging, nuff said

[-flash.gif-]

Anonymous
15-08-01, 02:03 PM
Its obvious you don't like Saxo's Ian, but as for each thing you go through and slate 'em you are saying the same about Nova owners.

I bet loads of people on Novaload have got a stick-on petrol cap, tinted windows and standard front bumpers.

Just because it isn't a Nova with your kit and a 2 litre it doesn't mean it is automatically a piece of s**t!

I won't even bother mentioning whats gonna happen to my Nova coz I know you don't have much time for the kit I am fitting either!

Just my 2 pence worth!

Rant over! lol

Anonymous
15-08-01, 02:07 PM
yeah but they are not in fast car!
what i was slagging was the fact it got a feature when "I" though it was not worthy, and if you put 3 splitters on your car i will mercilessly rip yours or anyone elses too, cos that is the worst offence, just tacky.

Anonymous
15-08-01, 02:37 PM
What the f**k is that splitter!!!! it doesn't follow the lines of the car at all!!!! It just looks like he has tried to get as many different splitters on as possible!!!!

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
15-08-01, 03:02 PM
bring on a speed bump...muhahahaha that'll make his car look nicer...lmao

anyone fancy finding ouy where he lives and going along and doing a little competition...

"See how many people can stand on a tacky, 20 million layer splitter before it snaps off"

lmfao

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Anonymous
15-08-01, 03:11 PM
perhaps thats what it is for!!! most owners of Saxos are girls or pansies!!! so that is his little shelf for all his beanie babies!!

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
15-08-01, 04:00 PM
paush wheres the abuse for the others?
get a grip, you fool.

Anonymous
15-08-01, 06:37 PM
what abuse ian?

i wasn't abusing anyone (oooer!) just pointing out the fact that not everyone has s**tloads to spend on their cars and try their best with the money they have.

i 'spose fast car featured it coz it was 'different' - okay, not necessarily good in everyones opinion - while i don't think its the bo**ox the front is still something different to the same old Saxo mods!

And no, I ain't fitting three splitters to mine... just the Abyss kit I have indoors once I can afford to get it done and i'll put a DTM splitter on the front bumper.

I know you don't like the Abyss kit so I expect some p**s taking for that one...

Anonymous
15-08-01, 11:03 PM
At least the guy has tried, lets all be honest it certainly looks "different"

I aint got a problem with it, I think it would turn heads and if the truth be known I think its not a bad car.

Wait for the abuse...............

Pika

Anonymous
16-08-01, 09:51 AM
Well said mate!

I know for certain it would turn many a head round my area.

Anonymous
16-08-01, 10:33 AM
yeh it would turn heads due to the noise coming from the 1.2i nova pushing it!!!!

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
16-08-01, 11:16 AM
maybe its cos im a girly like you said:-/ but i think that it looks quite nice :)
and go on, rip me as much as you want but i wouldnt b ashamed if that was my car :P

Anonymous
16-08-01, 11:36 AM
id say get rid of the first splitter as in the top black one and then it would look ok, but it just looks a bot weird for having that many stuck together, might be better if they were seamless and nice and smooth.
as for originality i aint saying anything cause of the kit im having is on near enough every nova in the world...lol

Anonymous
16-08-01, 11:39 AM
i like the abyss kit i think it looks well nice :D

:) decisions decisions :)

Anonymous
16-08-01, 11:44 AM
i like the front bumper but not the rest, thats why im hopefully getting it as soon as i can to go with the respray i get soon :)

Anonymous
16-08-01, 12:10 PM
it looks like one of them plastic models..
hold on i just need to stick the bumper on with soem evo stick. fast car must have sent one of there blind ppl maybe? fuckin enterprise front bumper

Anonymous
16-08-01, 12:30 PM
a 1.2i wouldn't be able to push that ste, well, unless it was your limited edition 1.2i ;)

as for the abyss kit, i didn't go for the entire kit coz i didn't want a scooby vent or the spoiler at the time.

i've got a similar but bigger spoiler from vauxstyle on the way instead. :)

roll on the bodyshop and respray :(

Anonymous
16-08-01, 01:01 PM
looks ace.

Anonymous
16-08-01, 01:23 PM
got a novadoes rear and getting the Novadose sideskirts will look good with the abyss front but.....all done before so gonna do some customizing by fitting some foggys in the abyss bumper to make it stand out a bit...as for spolier its just a colour coded sr one soon - old style god knows what ill attach to it but ill figure it out soon

Anonymous
16-08-01, 01:24 PM
lmao @ Mr Davo :p

Anonymous
16-08-01, 05:53 PM
I actually think it could look ok, but the splitters just stick out too far from the sides.....I'd hate to have to park next to a high curb with it :O I mean, it sticks out miles from the rest of the car...further out than the wheels. It could look ok if the side were flush with the body, or more or less.

I love the bonnet though...very smart.

Anonymous
17-08-01, 08:09 AM
ive never liked them daft corner splitters any way.

Micky@novaload.net :)