PDA

View Full Version : all scottish bods

Anonymous
13-08-01, 07:07 PM
Now I have been told that my cars gona be fixed I need a set of 15's quick style.ballsy do u still have those wheels we were talkin bout a while back??any one else near Glasgow??also whos gonna be up the park soon??Not been in ages!!

I hate red 1.1 saxo drivers!! Wrote of my car :-(

Anonymous
14-08-01, 05:27 PM
sorry m8 but i sold the alloys bout 2 month ago!!!!

a might b goin up the park at the end of the month/start of next month, did u go to crail the other week???

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

Anonymous
15-08-01, 01:15 AM
Kool mate.Motor should be up and runnin by then! Know anyone sellin sum??even mint 14's.I want this car to be well low.I just had a 60 kit fitted wth standard aloys and it scrapes on everything!!Got mytigra 16v discs and calipers for when i get the new weheels so I'm desperate for wheels!!alsohow good and who is this person who welds the brake mounts for rear discs on cheaply??What other parts do I need.I'm pricin this up as i need new hubs at the back and drums etc so I might get a full disc upgrade.Any info would be great then I can attack scarpies.Either that or if u know anyone sellin the wholekit??
Ta FRaz

Anonymous
15-08-01, 08:37 AM
If you are going to billing, i have some rear hubs, discs & pads, but i think they need new pads, mail me direct and make me an offer if you want them.

--------------------
Kill a GREY Squirrel !!!
Not your speed !!!
--------------------

Anonymous
15-08-01, 11:08 AM
sorry man.Billing= way too far!!!!don't even know where it is but i'm guessin miles away from glasgow!!

Anonymous
15-08-01, 11:41 AM
Fraz! change your signature...your cars no longer a write off ;)

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Anonymous
15-08-01, 12:32 PM
hey m8 the i have a set of rear discs on a nova beam :), but they are needin either new calipers or re-furbished ( new seals etc), but the boy i know works for a company called Falkland performance center in Glenrothes and he does them for bout ?20 if you supply the rear beam etc

i may consider sellin u mine- make me an offer m8

Ballsy

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

Anonymous
15-08-01, 05:03 PM
Honestly mate what kinda price as I don't have the fogiest.also what kinda calipres does it need.do they have all the hoses and the handbrake conversion??Just need it quick coz the mot's next month iand write now I can't tighten rear brakes up as the person who had the car before me welded the hubs on!!(suitable sized nails r under his tyres as we speak) anyway i neee to be able to adjust the rear brakes for the mot so I need discs or new hubs etc!!