PDA

View Full Version : Audiobahn Subs / Amps ??

Nova_Rz
28-06-04, 12:51 PM
Was Looking At Getting
AUDIOBAHN A2300HCT AMP
AUDIOBAHN ALUM12Q SUBS (2X 12")

Already Got A Set Of Components Up Front (Focals) And A 4 Channel Amp To Run Them (Audison) And My 6*9's (Crap) Till I Get Round To Buying A Set Of Components

So Basically, What Do You Think Of The Above Audiobahn Stuff, Won't Be Paying Sill Retail Price For It Though, Can Prob Get It All For About ?700, Also I'm Looking For A Top Quality Set Of Components, Gonna Take My Focals Out And Put Them In The Back 1/4's
.David.

epo
01-07-04, 06:43 PM
audio bahn gear is some of the best quality u can buy imo its sounds so good and loud
well worth gettin

-tucny-
02-07-04, 08:26 PM
iv got a 15" audiobahn sub - it f*****g rumbles like a porkers belly! i got a cap too which looks sweet as its chromed - they come packed in wooded cases with white gloves so u dont get finger prints on ur chrome. i live near bradford nr audio images which was the first place to sell them in england as tech distributions in bradford import the stuff. if you get mail order from there or even pop in to the shop they will sort u out with stupid discounts. my sub n cap cost me 280 quid n some of my mates have got good deals too. ps the 12 aluminium sub is loud! buy it!

whitty_nova_1300sr
18-07-04, 01:37 AM
i run audiobahn subs and amp, top stuff the best i have every used. the only thing is the ???????.

U turn it up and ur hairs on the bk off ur neck will stand on end

www.audiobahn.co.uk

Aamir
19-07-04, 03:59 PM
I'm a bit dubious about new compnaies that set up claiming to be the best. Would rather go for companies that have experience, JBL, Cerwin Vega, Wharfedale or JL.

Audiobahn stuff seems very popular, Xzibit's Hummer H2 is kitted out with it (the rapper, not the blue nova guy off here :lol: )

as is Busta Rhymes Green Murcielago

epo
23-07-04, 06:35 PM
apart from the jbl stuff i agree with u there jl is awsome expensive too tho same with cerwin stuff
my mate had his imported from mexico