PDA

View Full Version : Styling Bits Help

sTuDeNt
28-06-04, 12:13 PM
I have been trying to find info about some bits. Any help will be appreciated, cheers:

1. Clear head lights, is there are any for nova
2. Rear Bumper for Nova Saloon
3. Sideskirts for Saloon
4. Dash lights replace (Its shitty yellowish colour :(
5. Boot spoiler for Saloon

And generally what can you actually do to Saloon? (Apart from chopping the boot off :)

Cheers

Benn
28-06-04, 01:20 PM
all head lights r clear,
and change the dash bulbs to led's
they look much better,all mine are blue led's

Rach
28-06-04, 06:01 PM
there are a few tidy saloons on here... just have a look

aragorn's is really nice.

see if it gives you any ideas

:D

dan-hipgrave
28-06-04, 09:43 PM
If you mean clear indicators you can get some for the nova.

Rear bumper question has been asked before, cannot remember answer though, you'll have to look back a few pages.

As for sideskirts i have seen one saloon with these on and they were the delta skirts :roll: so maybe contact them if that is your thing.

Dash lights as said replace with LED's

Boot spoiler - i think that you can get universal ones to fit into the boot of a nova saloon, again not my sort of thing but it may be yours.

sTuDeNt
28-06-04, 11:45 PM
Sorry guys what I ment by clear lights is the crystal clear head lights, the once you get on new cars. Sorry I should have made it clear in the begining. :|

Jim
29-06-04, 09:18 AM
Sorry guys what I ment by clear lights is the crystal clear head lights, the once you get on new cars. Sorry I should have made it clear in the begining. :|

No you can't get these. Although I got some brand new headlights from Vaux and they are alot cleaner and clearer than 12+ year old lights. The only way you could get what your after is by putting some headlights from a new car in place instead, but this will mean a lot of work. There are some modern day cars that have similar shaped headlights, but they wont be perfect. Just keep your eyes open as you drive around.

Jim

smitty5door
04-07-04, 10:33 PM
colour code alot of things

tint lights

n smoothen things off gud luk