PDA

View Full Version : lmfao...Max Poo'er

Anonymous
14-08-01, 02:57 PM
grrrr...they get on my titties...

i was reading through an old Max Poo'er (looking for an alarm review feature) and came across this (not literally)...it is a scan of the article...sum 1 wrote into Max Power asking about a problem they were having with their wheels...

Max Poo'ers answer is totally shocking :

http://www.roybacer.co.uk/maxypbollox.jpg

reply with your views

Ged

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Anonymous
14-08-01, 03:10 PM
lol

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
14-08-01, 03:32 PM
Foook me roflmao!!! :D

THAT's the reason I stopped buying that heap of shit, not worthy of wiping dog shit off my shoes!

Imagine if that lad went and bought 35 offset wheels, and it totally fooked it up....surely he could sue magicpower?

Anonymous
14-08-01, 03:40 PM
wat a load of shite, lets flood them with letters of abuse lol :D

im a little 0:) but a >:) under the sheets

Anonymous
14-08-01, 03:43 PM
lol...they've got a forum haven't they....see what I'm saying ;)

Anonymous
14-08-01, 03:54 PM
i see roybacer is upto date as usual lol...
this was talked about 5 years ago lol!

Anonymous
14-08-01, 04:04 PM
Dont diss Roy!!!! lol it's nothing to do with Roy Bacer, not even discussed it on there...just summit i saw and thought i'd share...

It wasn't actually my magazine, it was my brothers...i was having a rummage in his room and found the really old max power that the article was in...so i scanned it in and slapped it on here...

the thing is, they guy was talking sense saying about "make sure you get the right offset, otherwise you'll get problems" kinda thing...but he was talking total bollox about the 35mm offset...

In my eyes, most of the people who read Maxy P are the one's with motorsport suntrips...they read Max Power cos they haven't really heard of any other performance car mag, and they want to read one so they can say to their mates..."there was a 'pukka' fiesta with 'lowered and stiffened suspension'...reeeeespect"...

grrrr! X-(

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Anonymous
14-08-01, 04:25 PM
lol......that about maxp is right...lol

I stoped buying it ages ago, 'cos it turned into a piece of poo :D The same goes for fast carp