PDA

View Full Version : new pics of the car .. take a look at the td so far

te17@novasgonemad
25-06-04, 10:50 PM
rite ppl i have still got a shed load of work to do but this is her so far all coments welcome except ne jokes about tractors ect!! all stuff will be listed on me feature the weekend

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/rredfern86/index.html

it mite take a few seconds for the pics to load but well worth it

novahead
26-06-04, 02:06 PM
i like it very nice m8y

novaal
26-06-04, 02:20 PM
looking good.

are those seat covers???
where are they from if so??

cheers
al

Aragorn
26-06-04, 02:45 PM
hate to pick flaws but constructive criticism is good

it needs rear window surrounds to match the bit of vynal thats there and it needs the vynal fitted to the front door so it all matches up

door cards look werid and pics arent high enough detail to make out what they are made from? looks like fibreglass resin...

u need to get some blue SR/i seats and swap the red ring in the steering wheel for a blue or grey one, blue dash color coding doesnt go with the yellowey door cards? some black or carbon fibre ones would look better i recon

shell looks very clean - i dont see any rust under the doors etc just need to attach a bleed valve to the turbo wastegate pipe and your sorted :D

HEVY-nova
26-06-04, 03:12 PM
Is that a dump valve?

namkeaps
26-06-04, 03:13 PM
imho thw interior is a shambles. ruins the whole car :(

te17@novasgonemad
26-06-04, 03:23 PM
the door cards are heatshrink c fibre on 6mm plywood :) but me uncle makes c fibre for a livin so he is making me some, well gettin me some off cuts, and yes they will then be black.. the seats are covers from argos(bargain of the day) but i have been looking out for blue sri found a mint red set no holes ect at me local vauxhall scrappies but will soon be there the dash is soon to be corsa so i dont mind and the steering wheel cover,, well who care about that!! it was free :). yes that is a boost guage running 10 psi and yes that is a dump valve and sounds pretty mint to.

wot u mean bout the bleed valve where do u mant me to fit it ??

cheers for the comments lads keep em coming ..

didnt see any about the lack of doorhandles

te17@novasgonemad
26-06-04, 03:25 PM
namkeaps Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:13 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

imho thw interior is a shambles. ruins the whole car

SAYS HE OF STD NOVA GREYNESS :)

Dpnova
26-06-04, 04:15 PM
keep on going mate + it needs lowering :wink:

namkeaps
26-06-04, 04:42 PM
namkeaps Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:13 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

imho thw interior is a shambles. ruins the whole car

SAYS HE OF STD NOVA GREYNESS :)

its the future mate lol

-Bruce-
26-06-04, 06:48 PM
nice clean shell but....

did you notice there is no centre cap on the rear near side wheel?? and as
aragorn said there is somthing funny with the window surounds!! and just aa wee question how do you shut your doors as they have no handles??

bruce

M_U_T_A_N_T21
26-06-04, 07:07 PM
how well does the dump valve work does it woooooooosh loud

epo
26-06-04, 08:18 PM
how well does the dump valve work does it woooooooosh loud

thats what i was wonderin not heard a diesel with one fitted

te17@novasgonemad
26-06-04, 11:14 PM
sounds identical to many renult 5's in the area but will be louder and stronger when i up the boost ie double it :)---

i am gonna take some more pics of the sound setup and bodywork and the way to shut the doors is that when i open my doors the windows are setup so that the drop down so i can grab the top of the door when im in and slam it towards me then they rais back up :) like magic___

wots do u think of me chromed tail bomb shall go nice with a str8 through pipe

-Bruce-
26-06-04, 11:32 PM
nice idea for the shutting of the door!!

bruce

te17@novasgonemad
26-06-04, 11:47 PM
all me m8s love it and think im a jedi knight coz they cant see how theold windows go down lol but as i say the shit fibre:) is fake and me uncle is getting me so true off cutes for the boot reaer quarters the doors and dash :)

cooper_nova
28-06-04, 10:24 AM
look different mate!

shud look good once u get all the bits matching

Rusty 16v
29-06-04, 10:55 AM
So how does the dump valve work then, since TD's don't produce a vacuum?