PDA

View Full Version : Nova 1.2 Versus Saxo 1.1

tetley
25-06-04, 09:16 AM
I used to have trouble beating these little beasts, i think its coz they have 60 bhp.

Does any one else have any trouble. I used to race them all the time, at he lights, got to 80 in a 30 once racing one well wicked. he must of got to 90 though he was quite a bit ahead.

Naughty i know, but we all do it :lol:

Stuart
25-06-04, 09:47 AM
whats with every post being about racing and doing STUPID things on public roads??!?!?!?!!

broony
25-06-04, 10:05 AM
Yeah, i know! Do you never have anything better to talk about!

Hope you get caught one of these days by the police and then you'll not be so quick to let everyone know about u racing!

Dave
25-06-04, 10:05 AM

not in a 30 we don't

dunova
25-06-04, 10:13 AM
Nice to see abit of maturity on novaload-first time i think :lol:

Jules
25-06-04, 10:29 AM
I used to have trouble beating these little beasts, i think its coz they have 60 bhp.

Does any one else have any trouble. I used to race them all the time, at he lights, got to 80 in a 30 once racing one well wicked. he must of got to 90 though he was quite a bit ahead.

Tetley, I notice that you only really make posts about how pretty much any car would beat a Nova in a race - some instances are probably true and some probably aren't. I just get the impression that you only start and reply to those posts to try and get a arguement out of it - So far I've not said anything but it's beginning to get on my nerves, and I don't imagine I'm the only one.

And as for racing upto 80MPH in a 30 zone and implying that "we all do it" - no we don't all do it, infact I wouldn't of thought hardly any of us do it. The vast majority of people that use this site are sensible enough to not do something that retarded, it's people that do that kind of shit that get respectable Nova owners and enthuisasts a bad name.

:rant:

Will F
25-06-04, 12:07 PM
:twisted: Ban, Ban, Ban!

I agree with all of the above.

If you do 80 in a 30, you should be banned. :evil:

tetley
25-06-04, 03:40 PM

Tetley, I notice that you only really make posts about how pretty much any car would beat a Nova in a race - some instances are probably true and some probably aren't. I just get the impression that you only start and reply to those posts to try and get a arguement out of it - So far I've not said anything but it's beginning to get on my nerves, and I don't imagine I'm the only one.

And as for racing upto 80MPH in a 30 zone and implying that "we all do it" - no we don't all do it, infact I wouldn't of thought hardly any of us do it. The vast majority of people that use this site are sensible enough to not do something that retarded, it's people that do that kind of s**t that get respectable Nova owners and enthuisasts a bad name.

:rant:

Sorry i just like comparing one cars power to another

mark_GSi
25-06-04, 04:59 PM
totally agree m8

if you do 80 in a 30 then you deserve to be banned from driving for life!

wot if you had hit a kid?

could have lived with yourselve if you had killed sum1?

i doubt it

shut it or use the door and leave, the door is that way >>>>>>>>>>>

muppet!

Hazel
25-06-04, 05:02 PM
I thought he meant speeding in general not that everyone does 80 in a 30. :roll:

srs1
25-06-04, 05:46 PM
Sorry i just like comparing one cars power to another

then look in the book!

-tucny-
25-06-04, 06:13 PM

if you like driving fast then go to a drag strip! if your cars standard and your doing 80 in a 30 how long do you think its gonna take you to stop with your weeny little brakes and ur standard pads.

i have driven fast before when i shouldnt have n when i look back on how i used to drive i was a stupid f***ing a**e! is it worth killing someone, loosing ur car n licence, going to prison n getting butt munched in the shower just coz a 1.1 saxo wants a race! i dont think so.

its that kind on driving that make coppers pull novas all the time.

Bo-selecta!!! ya crank!

~~joycey~~
25-06-04, 06:15 PM
1.2's with standard brakes aint safe on the motaway at 80 let alone a 30 zone at 80

silly boy :oops:

hendrix
25-06-04, 06:24 PM
:evil: jeeez man wot are u gonna come up with next how about Nova versus Lada Samara or Skoda Favorit. Maybe the next one will go as follows:
Nova GSi versus Robin Reliant
I used to have trouble beating these little beasts. they must have soo much horsepower. He left me doing 300mph in a 40 zone :roll: :lol: :o :!:

Dan
25-06-04, 07:06 PM
gonna lock this post as it will go on forever as most have decided you are a complete twat and rightly so