PDA

View Full Version : What boykit to put on a nova mk 2.Need help PLLZZZ!!

supernova86
24-06-04, 11:44 PM
I really need some help deciding what body kit to put on my nova mk 2 ive seen some and some some ideas at the same time but i still cant decide :? do i go for the standard look,wiv gsi bumpers and skirts or do i go for a body kit like the nova dose? I was hoping you guys and gals could help me out buy giving me your opinion and possiably some pic plz.if you could do this i would be eternally gratefull :D Tom

AnThoNYnOvA
25-06-04, 01:20 AM
summit new not standard and not mad just summit new.

i dunno anything yet but ill think

novaexplod
25-06-04, 12:58 PM
the new kit from bad boy styling and do a facelift 8)

-tucny-
25-06-04, 05:06 PM
the new kit from bad boy styling and do a facelift 8)

a facelift on a mk2? :o

i think it depends what u want to use your car for n how u drive. A mental kit, massive alloys, tiny springs etc look nice but arnt right practical for rallying your car over the moors ( thats northern for hills in the countryside :D ). ul be fixing your front bumper every other day n itl soon look tatty. however a mental kit would look nice for just cruising about on normal roads.

if you give your car some stick wherever you go then id keep it simple, smooth and clean. repairs will be cheaper too. but it depends what you like. i want a kitted nova n a euro style nova but i havent got room for two n its hard to make your mind up.

novaexplod
25-06-04, 06:00 PM
:oops: i thort hed put a mk1 nova :lol:

-tucny-
25-06-04, 06:26 PM

not wearing ur corrective lenses ay?lol!

epo
26-06-04, 10:52 AM
ally with this sort of question ur gunna get alot of different opinions
my advice is go through the feature cars and see what u like of mix and match for example novadose rear gsi front ect ect

Divaldo
26-06-04, 11:50 AM
Why dont u mix and match thats what im doing!

novaexplod
28-06-04, 04:53 PM

not wearing ur corrective lenses ay?lol!

yeh i put em down sumwhere n cant see them newhere :lol: