PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks the otherday

Anonymous
10-08-01, 11:20 AM
since I crashed my car, all my money is going on repairing it, so I now have no life!!!! I was watching Hollyoaks the other day and there was some racing going on, but for some reason it was completely stooopid!!! the 2 guys racing round an industrial estate didn't appear to be racing to anywhere in particular, they were just speeding around and crashing into each other and then one crashed and set on fire. This is just another TV program making car enthusiasts out to be reckless and dont care about their cars!!! I may have missed the point on the show, but to me it was just designed to make it look bad for anyone who goes to meets in their cars etc.
If anyone else saw it, could they tell me what the point of it was???????

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
10-08-01, 11:40 AM
there is no point to hollyoaks !!! apart from Izzy's nipples !!! mmmmmmmmmm thats two good points.

Kill your speed !!!
Not a Squirrel !!!

Anonymous
10-08-01, 11:45 AM
jerri is so fit it's untrue...

there are a lot of nice ladies on that show ;)

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk
[-monkcap.jpg-]

Anonymous
10-08-01, 11:59 AM
apparantly gina is the fittest in real life. geri is stuck up bigtime but izzy is a really nice girl. I love holly oaks but my channel 4 is fucked at the mo. What ever happened to mandy's(another fit one) gsi. That was a lovely car. It was that car infact that inspired me to buy my first nova.

that irish bird is sound aswell in a wierd kind of way.

Anonymous
10-08-01, 12:37 PM
she used to drive the gsi round chester during filming
she was using it as her own car!!!!!!!

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
10-08-01, 12:38 PM
not that i tryed racing her or anything

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
10-08-01, 01:08 PM
it was interesting to note that bloke in the 2I lost it big time and just as he left shot he was wilding trying to control a long-gone 180, but when the camera switched he'd done the stunt, made a recovery and was ahead of the Golf.

My car doesnt do that

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
10-08-01, 01:11 PM
yeah, but what exactly were they doing??? it certainly wasn't drag racing and the guy in the festa didn't seem too bothered that the golf had just whacked the side of him!!!!!

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
10-08-01, 01:25 PM
its boillocks really isnt it. no no not boillocks thats not right....its not far off though

Anonymous
10-08-01, 01:39 PM
I see that aswell it was bollox and pointless. asides the fact the cars were shite anyway and it dumps more of a reputation on young drivers.

If the bird said "Its the Nova or me", would you miss her?

Anonymous
10-08-01, 06:52 PM
fuck it just shag all the birds apart from good old "ginger nuts" and forget about the story
muha ha ha ha

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
11-08-01, 04:05 AM
this reminds me of a scary episode wen sum poor lad got rammed on the bonnet of his car LMAO,

well sum1 had to bring it up

Anonymous
11-08-01, 07:45 PM
ahhh the origin of the expression 'getting hollyoaked'!!!

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)