PDA

View Full Version : Fuc*in Bast*rd Speed Cameras

Anonymous
09-08-01, 05:35 PM
i know theres speed limits and i know they are supposed to be kept (but who the fuc* does!) But i got flashed at half past midnight last sat. doin what must of been about 37-39mph with absolutely nobody around. The whole speed camera thing is a fuc*in joke, luckily it aint come through yet so theres a chance there was no film in camera, just a fake flash and apparantly thames valley old bill send em through within days so it lookin ok at mo. The fact of the 40buck fine aint important, what is is the 3 points your more than likely to get and in the first two years of drivin, six or more points and your fuc*ed. Anyway, who in there right mind drives like an old granny on heat at 30mph??!! not a single soul.

And God said, "Let there be the GSi"

Anonymous
09-08-01, 06:08 PM
nope, i think its within 6 weeks you can get the ticket. i got caught by a copper with a gatso last december, earned myself 3 points and ?60 fine. sensible breeny here, be careful when you have just passed your test.. i only need another speed camera to catch me and i lose my license (almost happenned a week or so ago but thats another story..) Ive got to be v careful for another 8 months but sometimes i completely forget this. Basically just keep your cool, its all very big when u first pass your test to go out phrapping it everywhere, pulling handbrakes etc just dont, the consequences are not worth it. At the end of the day points = higher insurance prices.

Anonymous
09-08-01, 08:10 PM
you have to have something through within 14 days - a notice of intended prosecution. otherwise they are too late.
when u are pulled it is on the notice they give you.

Anonymous
09-08-01, 09:12 PM
they have to then prosecute you within 14 days after that ian.

Ohh Ahhhh
Ger Orf Moy LAAANNNDDD

Traater, Traila, Comboine Bailer

Anonymous
10-08-01, 08:55 AM
you have up to 14 WORKING days to recive the nip
then u have another 14 to pay up or decide to go to court

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
10-08-01, 12:07 PM
lol, oops got that one wrong, what am i thinking of 6 weeks for then? oh yeh thats how long they have to return your license when you surrender it dur silly me.