PDA

View Full Version : Want to upgrade your nova through swapping?....enter here.

shadee
22-06-04, 03:51 PM
please only reply if you are serious.

2 month ago Bought a nova 1.6 GTE.
the nova was mint, was looking for almost perfect nova to start a project.
After 3 months i found the perfect nova. And i travelled from one side of london to the other to pick it up.

the nova is a 1.6 GTE
81000 miles
Gunmetal grey
completly standard,
no tax
6 months left on mot
and fsh.

i bought this from some old geeza at a mot centre and when i lifted it up on the ramp i was so suprised to see there was NO rust along any of the seals or arches, it was the cleanest nova i've seen. even the mot man said it was the cleanest nova his seen that hasnt had any work.
obivously there are little bits, none visable, but nothing thats was off putting.

we settled on the price of 700 quid shoock hands and left.

cut a long story short......

2 weeks later i drove the car without insurance (to give it a run in) while saving for the deposit on the insurance and got caught.

the judge was quite simpathetic with my story and give me 2 points and a 250 quid fine.

but i already had 3 points. so 2 + 3 = 5 points and i have a limit of 6.

now my insurance company told me that they will NOT insure me for the same price and want some silly 4 grand to insure the car.

what i have to do now is get a lower cc nova. so i want to swap my 1.6 with a 1.2 or a 1.3 sr..... something along them lines but not 1.0.

i already bought stuff to modify my nova so i really want a nova again.

so if anyone out there wants to swap and thinks its time upgrade their nova let me know,

no time wasters please and the nova must be in very good condition.

i live in the london area.

Email me Niki.Byrne@amec.com

This is being readvertised. Looking for a 1.2 or 1.3sr only...no 1.4sr sorry. i cant get insured due to the story above.

Must be mint though. i am currently getting some pics processed