PDA

View Full Version : 1/4 mile at "The Pod".

Anonymous
07-08-01, 11:05 AM
Before I get started, I know that there are events such as USC etc. but this is the particular date and event I`m interested in.

I believe that on the 9th Sep, the Anglia region, and possibly others such as 17 of the PNG will be having a meet at Santa Pod. This is a RWYB day so is open to anybody, it is just a meet there. I thought this would be a good time to have a gathering of our own as there would already be a good Nova turnout. Can anyone confirm that this is happening? I`m not a PNG member so its not easy for me to keep up with what they are doing. I will definately be attending as I want to break the 15sec barrier and I should have my engine run in by then and set up properly. Is anyone intrested?

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)]

Whoopass! :D

The original footer, not a cheap immitation!

Anonymous
07-08-01, 11:07 AM
my lumps just been tuned and ready to race mark im up 4 that mate!

"Ill do anything to help aslong as it aint a saxo"

Anonymous
07-08-01, 11:51 AM
weekend after trax, god thats gonna be an expensive month but car permitting ill be down there!

Anonymous
07-08-01, 12:15 PM
oh go on then, you managed to convince me... :D

Anonymous
07-08-01, 01:33 PM
If i had a nice courtney cam i mite go....

lol.

Any ideas MC? no hurry like. That lad never got back to me bout the head, bugger.

Will jus have to get a new one then, never mind, hmmmm, wonder if they do finance?

lmao.

Anonymous
07-08-01, 02:03 PM
Mr D. I still plan to change the cam, but I have recently completed a full expensive bottom end rebuild so like I predicted it might be some time.

You will not get finance because Bill Blydenstein is now a one man operation and he demands payment up front. Sorry.

Back to the subject now....

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)]

Whoopass! :D

The original footer, not a cheap immitation!

Anonymous
07-08-01, 02:04 PM
i will come in my mums car maybe
or my dads motor bike

dont know which one

:) decisions decisions :)

Anonymous
07-08-01, 03:14 PM
Ahhhh, ok then, will prob come down anyway, have a laff!

Its runnin ok at the mo, but it needs set up badly!

Jus gimmie a buzz when you take the cam out, i aint in no hurry.

What you had done to the bottom end & how much did it cost? i am thinkin bout leavin the twin 40's for now, but gettin the engine balanced, more revvy, thats what i am after.

Anyways, sept 9th? sorted, will be there.

Anonymous
07-08-01, 06:10 PM
i'll come either if i have my carb on! or even better if they lend me a 2.6 v6 vectra at work

back seats or not? that is the question!

Anonymous
07-08-01, 06:36 PM
yeh but fly, your gonna get the piss taken out of you for having blue lights on the top and "POLICE" written in big graphics down the side!

Anonymous
08-08-01, 05:47 PM
Lot @ Breeny

Good chance of gettin to the front of the queues for a run down the strip tho'!