PDA

View Full Version : Update with Pics

red_devil
20-06-04, 03:14 PM
Just got outta the garage... now basically its been a good few weeks with some good progress..

The tailgate now shuts faily well and just needs the framework strength put back in

The lamps are going to be blended into the wings and bumper :)

Hope to have it nearly finished in a few more months

Pics posted by neil below

broody
20-06-04, 03:19 PM
http://www.stuffing.freeserve.co.uk/chris/1.jpg
http://www.stuffing.freeserve.co.uk/chris/2.jpg
http://www.stuffing.freeserve.co.uk/chris/3.jpg

jkhilton
20-06-04, 03:38 PM
it's different, kind of looks like a fiesta now though.

the lights dont actually look as big as I expected them to look on a nova.

John

red_devil
20-06-04, 03:43 PM
i think they look smaller cos of the arches... think it'll hopefully look abit less like a fiesta once the swage lines are finshed and its all sprayed up..

but yes at the moment it looks abit like one

Philsutton
20-06-04, 03:50 PM
it's different, kind of looks like a fiesta now though

damn i was going to say that, certainly different but yes i get the impression it might be a fiesta from the back

HEVY-nova
20-06-04, 07:14 PM
Thats fresh mate, I like what you have done here. Will look proper bo when finished I expect. Which arches are they?

Al Wilson
20-06-04, 07:20 PM
Looks awesome mate, can't wait to see it finished!

Jules
20-06-04, 07:53 PM
I also thought 'Fiesta MkIII' when I saw it - hopefully it'll look more Nova when it's finished.

Benn
20-06-04, 10:39 PM
looks good mate
light dont look out of place!
love the paint

Neonfury
20-06-04, 11:24 PM
Give the man a hand!!! Class job on the filla job ;-)

Lookin good f@ck fiesta its looks sweet as :-)

tom_beverley
21-06-04, 12:32 PM
looks mint, i think it takes balls to do summet as different as that coz i thought it looked mint b4, now its mint and different 8)

Col_Mk1
21-06-04, 07:06 PM
mint

andyrs1800
22-06-04, 07:55 AM
One word... Maxpower...

Make a bloody recess for the plate, i dont see the point of spendin all that time making a smooth boot etc, then just seem to give up and stick the plate anywhere... also i hate them jap import wannabe plates...

Jim
22-06-04, 09:15 AM
Make a bloody recess for the plate, i dont see the point of spendin all that time making a smooth boot etc, then just seem to give up and stick the plate anywhere

Sorry, I agree with Andy. It seems a shame to go to all that trouble and then have a number plate hanging off the side of the bumper.

Jim

Breeny
22-06-04, 09:51 AM
Same as above ^^^^^

I'm staying with the 'its not my thing' idea.. lol I'll leave it at that!

red_devil
22-06-04, 05:50 PM
cheers for the post guys...

Yeah i've got a Subaru Imprezza STi Wrx numberplate recess in the back of my saloon that i'm gonna blend into the bumper...

don't worry guys... 1 thing at a time :p
(saying that, thats what i said when i started the front and that aint finished yet :P)

Any other ideas to help it along??

Was thinking about not putting a spoiler on to try and break from the norm and may keep a NOVA shape..??? ideas??

red_devil
22-06-04, 06:00 PM
oh and btw.. i aint filled owt in yet :p... thats the expanding foam from inside the arches that i've had to cut down :p