PDA

View Full Version : leccy windows for mk1

Nova~Lolly
20-06-04, 02:29 PM
does anyone know if its possible to have leccy windows in a mrk 1 nova? andreas has looked and doesnt rekon theres any way u can do this in mine for some reason!. just thought id ask sumone elses opinion.
cheers
chelle

Nova~Lolly
20-06-04, 03:09 PM
for those of u who dont know leccy is electric.lol must be where im from

Alex
20-06-04, 03:28 PM
same as mk2

Philsutton
20-06-04, 03:48 PM
would of thought they would fit same as mk 2

Alex
20-06-04, 04:07 PM
you may have to drill the holes for the rivets to attach it to the car and maybe the wiring but the doors themselves are the same

Dpnova
20-06-04, 04:28 PM
The only reason is theres no hles in the doors but thats the same on base modles mk1 and mk2 i think

Kruger
20-06-04, 05:02 PM
Of course its possible, they were optional on mk1's,

The biggest pain in the arse job is drilling the holes in the A pillar for the wires to pass through, all the holes for the rivets will already be in the door,

Only difference between mk1 and mk2 novas is the wiring harness has different plugs at the switches, as mk1 and mk2 switches are different.

hendrix
20-06-04, 08:09 PM
thing is ive got a mk2 wiring loom and switches for it but the car has remote central locking using the existing central locking only loom. The problem is im not too hot with electrics and so i dont wanna rip out the existing loom and then try and put in the mk2 loom and set it up for remote c/l. i think its the 'can i be a***d right now' factor :roll: i think it was cuz i didnt really have enough time at the time and now im starting me new job too

epo
20-06-04, 10:07 PM
andy take the car to audio island and get them to fit it they might be able to encoperate the alarm into the windows so when u arm the car the windows go up

or evo accustics he will actually come to ur house to do the job
pm me if u want either of there numbers