PDA

View Full Version : Alloys for sale!

Anonymous
04-08-01, 07:03 PM
right i know its the wrong forum, lmao, and i know i dont want to be banned , lmao even more, but i have some alloy trims. 13" they are in good nick, and if you paint your wheel black and look at them in the dark they look like alloys. lmao. check feature cars for more details there are on David Wyatts 1.2 antibes. lol, they are mint. whats the point buying the alloys for 400 - 500 squid when you can get some great fitting trims. lol, and as a special offer they come with free squirrel stickers and tie wraps to hold them on. lol

to see sticker goto:

www.pugtek.net/sticker1.gif

Anonymous
04-08-01, 08:59 PM
LMAO.....Nice one davo , better watch you dont get banned , Ian is taking a dislike to this 'FOR SALE' lark on the forums!!

Anonymous
05-08-01, 12:35 AM
ian just cos you got admin, it dont make the owner of the site. i think you need to establish a sense of humour.

grow up mummy's boy.

davo was havin a laugh, i dont see anybody complaining, and im usre that you will bann me now.

cheers

Sin

<-- is it wrong to sin -->

Anonymous
05-08-01, 05:51 PM
the rules are there

if u push them then its your own fault

if a copper tells u to stop doing sumthing or you will get nicked the genrally u stop doing it

if a admin tells u to stop posting in the wrong forum then u shud stop

unfortuanly thems the rules

we all stick to them so why shud certin peeps not?

eg. if sumbody wants to buy a set ov bucket seats they dont want to look in the music forum incase sum dickhead thinks he will get a better response.

i rember a while back when everybody was complaining that the forums were all full ov crap with peeps posting tosh all the time

kev sorted this with seperate forums, the system works so why spoil it??

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
05-08-01, 06:38 PM
fact of it was, is that this is a laugh. i think if you get admin on this site you also get a wasp up your ass too :P

Anonymous
05-08-01, 06:55 PM
Username: sin Name: David Wyatt
Nickname: Davo Email: davo@pugtek.net

davo if you are going to use false identities, at least cover them up properly.

u asked me in chat to ban you, you got u wanted, you then bleat like a girl, you have done this deliberatly to cause trouble, why did the post by harpo say (davo) at the end as if u had dared him to do it?

as for kicking, which you whinged about in the email, the only person getting kicked out of chat was you by ste for valid reasons by pm'ing him with taunts.

the whole thing is you trying to cause arguments, if you dont like it go to pugtek and talk to yourself.

Anonymous
05-08-01, 11:50 PM
oh wow-wee ian storey, it was becuase i was banned that i used an old account, to see what was happening in the forum.

As for taunting ste in the cahtroom, do i fuck, he has problem with me, his values are incorrect, i dont taunt ste at al, hes worth shit to me, so ii dont waste time on him.

I think that cos you got admin you feel i should respect you. i dont at all, your petty, childish, and have dummy spit on overdrive.

I know im not the only one to think like this, but im the only one who has the balls (shaven :-/) to voice my opinions regarding you and ste.

I dont giya fuck what you think of me to be honest, but i know that i dont respect either of you, and theres no point in trying to scare me with your nerdy banns.

GROW UP BOTH OF YOU!

Anonymous
05-08-01, 11:56 PM
LOL i get slagged a lot in the chat room cos im a prick.
neway chill every1 have a laff and if u cant have a laff follow the rules step by step or get banned.

simple

ps admin dont rule :D i do lol

ppspsps davo funny man dont ban him agan pls

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk
Dave_Hay5@hotmail.com

send nova and mk3 astra gsi pics my way for my attempt at web design.

Anonymous
06-08-01, 12:21 AM
Basically, we know not everyone gets on well with everyone anymore, used to be one big happy family, but i think its all phucked up now.

Ok, follow the rules, but come on, a few wrong posts? thats jus silly, cant ban for that.

Its all gone downhill really, take this example, not gettin at ne1 tho...

novaload, for novas...how many peeps dont have novas? how many admin dont have novas? no offence, i aint sayin its wrong, but u get the point, its not jus bout novas anymore, we all mates, we all get on, so stop the bollox, and get it sorted.

Anonymous
06-08-01, 01:03 AM
Here here!!!!

Davo is right though, true admin do own the site but im only tryin to sell summink pepole dont read the FORSALE forum as much as the general forum, ANY WAY THIS IS A GENERAL ENQUIRY!!!!

:)

"Ill do anything to help aslong as it aint a saxo"

Anonymous
06-08-01, 09:50 AM
more lies davo?
you were taunting him.

as for petty childish and only looking on forums, you posted under a false name "davo was only having a laugh" that is quite blatantly pretending to be someone else, you deserve a ban for that.

You just constantly push push push see how much you can take, you are deliberately trying to cause an argument, we have proof of you coming into chat in the past deliberately trying to cause an argument and was witnessed by kev.

grow up, you try to act all grown up and it don't work, shaven pubes, shagging underage girls, rats and squirrels, not the work of a sane mind.

Rules are rules mark, if u let one person post for sale in wrong one they all will, which means there is no point in kev doing the seperate forum, read mickys response.

harpo was banned for taking pi## he knew not to post and thought he try and be smart and push us see what happened.
k&n if you dont like the rules leave, you are not an exceptional case why should you be treated different from everyone else? me and micky posted stuff for sale, u didnt see us whinging and putting it in the general board cos we got no response.

davo, and as for the accusing of me banning everyone from chat...who?
exactly, you just use the excuse, you were caught out using false names, then get all abusive about ste.
you don't like it here - leave, quite simple.

Anonymous
06-08-01, 10:24 AM
no i di like it here, but i dont like you or ste. thats a fact. your both pricks in mt opinion that are so far up kevs that he is beginning to walk funny.

Anonymous
06-08-01, 11:16 AM
Davo, why are you getting all abusive, i wouldnt dream of ever doing that LOL!!!! and i dont think its getting you very far either, but dont get me wrong i want you to carry on because i cant wait for you to be banned forever - Good Day

Anonymous
06-08-01, 11:16 AM
Thats it descend to the level we know you live at. very nice mature response, bring on the psychology posts next lol.

Anonymous
06-08-01, 11:25 AM
hahaha, isnt it funny when balls says something its when ian has spat a dummy out at me. lmao, you making imaginary friends. lmao, sad mutha fucker, grow up.

Anonymous
06-08-01, 11:38 AM
i haven't spat a dummy out, you are the one posting abuse. and imaginery friends? like sin you mean?

Anonymous
06-08-01, 12:12 PM
Sin/Davo (which do you prefer? lol) just to put the record straight i have nothing to do with Ian, i just like it when hes having a go at you and getting you banned cos i think your a prick

Anonymous
06-08-01, 01:40 PM
carry on like that and you will be banned. i think we all know who has the imaginary friends here.

here's one i made earlier:(courtesy of zoner.co.uk)
http://www.zoner.co.uk/images/roadkill/squirrel01.jpg

Anonymous
06-08-01, 02:42 PM
Thats funny, theres been no replies from Davo for a couple of hours - he must have been banned lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
06-08-01, 04:18 PM
lol davo giving me shit!!!
how much time/money/blood/effort/petrol do i spend helping peeps out with nova related stuff

i was out all weekend all over the north west helping peeps mod/fix their novas and giving advice
i don't see puktek providing this hands on support
and as the header says at the top

your novas > davo ain't got one
your input > good input is better than bad input
your site > micky and breeny have been given more admin rights etc they wern't on the site from day one.... they earned the respect etc...

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
06-08-01, 04:54 PM
fair enogh ian i learned my lesson but people do look more at the general forum ythan the for saloe forum, sorry!
u cant ban davo though!
afyter all hes only speakin his mind!
u 2 should sort out the differences!

"Ill do anything to help aslong as it aint a saxo"

Anonymous
06-08-01, 07:33 PM
how slow k&n davo already is banned, and i didnt do it. he causes too much trouble and arguments.

Anonymous
06-08-01, 10:30 PM
Yeah but Davo makes it interesting and entertaining!!!!!!! :( :( :(

Anonymous
06-08-01, 11:05 PM
davo is unbanned for while. lol, u got to admit though, i do get the number of posts up.

Anonymous
07-08-01, 05:05 PM
ermm i was on the site from day 1?????

lol

Micky@novaload.net :)