PDA

View Full Version : test

Nova~Lolly
19-06-04, 07:56 PM
got me test booked for the 19th august. :lol: :D was the 6th sept but instructor moved it for me. yey so il be driving me nova round pretty soon well if i manage to have it motd and taxd.
andreas has been changing the interior to sri coz the one that was in it was not as nice. spending loadsa time on it so shud look good when its all done. gonna get it lowered eventually too seem as tho epo took the loweing springs for himself. hehe
:P

srs1
19-06-04, 07:58 PM
well good luck with the test.

remember just relax and imagine the instructor is naked next to you.
that'll make you smile or violently sick whilst doing the test.

Nova~Lolly
19-06-04, 08:00 PM
lmao at sean.cheers mate il bear that in mind.!!

Rach
19-06-04, 08:02 PM
well good luck with the test.

remember just relax and imagine the instructor is naked next to you.
that'll make you smile or violently sick whilst doing the test.

if i'd done that, it would have made me sick... my examiner was really ugly, and she probably weighed about 20 stone

:?

Mel
19-06-04, 08:21 PM
lol it woulda made me sick too..mine was some middle-aged ugly bloke :?

good luck for the exam

rachaelrebekah
19-06-04, 11:05 PM
gud luck shell!!

broody
19-06-04, 11:20 PM
good luck shell, tips for test,
imagine your the king of the road, if anyone does anything wrong, it'll be ANOTHER driver, not you. dont let anything put you off, just imagine its a driving test, if you start doing well, think to your self that your breasing it and your happy with yourself, it'll make u smile and help u keep on top of things, if you get nervious imagine andreas in a pink thong, that'll soon make you concentrate on your driving!

Good luck!

Neil

Nova~Lolly
20-06-04, 12:53 PM
cheers ppl. i dont think il be too nervous.altho if my steerings anything like andreas's i aint even gonna be able to reverse bay park my nova.i nearly broke me bloody arms trying to control his nova lastnight. altho 3 outta 5 attempts aint bad to say i had high heeled sandels on too :lol:
lmao at andreas in pink thong.hehe

epo
20-06-04, 01:01 PM
good luck with the test mate

has andy took urs 4 mot yet?

Nova~Lolly
20-06-04, 01:11 PM
good luck with the test mate

has andy took urs 4 mot yet?
cheers epo mate. no not yet hes starting work onmonday so hasnt got time. but hopefully in 2 weeks time he rekons.dread to think how much it gonna be we both skint at the mo a :cry: nd i still owe him for my leeds ticket.
still wel have to see eh!