PDA

View Full Version : The BB is Back, BUT...

Tazzy
19-06-04, 03:43 PM
the garage have broke my hazard switch (4 times its been broke now!) my grille and the braket have holds the headlamp onto the slam panel!

to top this off, the wing doesnt fit, its a moulding from Discount Body Panels, dont buy stuff from these, nothing ever fits, buy genuine parts from a scrapyard, at least then, you will know that they will fit!

but, not only this, but they havnt fitted the bumper properly, they havent used the correct screws and bolts, even though i gave them everything they would need to do the job properly!

also, i dont think the respray is the correct colour, it should be glacier white, but its too bright and shiny to be that!

oh, and the corner of the car is still all bent and the headlamp doesnt fit properly as it should!

apart from that, its all good, even though it cost ?350 for labour and ?100 on parts, of which im now going to have to fork out another ?25 on a new headlamp and grille!

and get the hazard switch fixed again........

but to top this off, im also going to get the tracking and camber realigned, back box fixed, alternator tightening and a new battery!

its all money! :?

Rach
19-06-04, 04:00 PM
oh dear

:(

Col_Mk1
19-06-04, 04:04 PM
:(

epo
19-06-04, 04:05 PM
am affraid id be takin it back to the garage and askin to speak to sum 1 in charge
to sort it out

Col_Mk1
19-06-04, 04:07 PM
i get em telt report them 2 trading standars :D

Tazzy
19-06-04, 04:18 PM
the owner was the guy that did the work on the car!

im going back up on monday to pick up the invoice, as im going to send that off to LV to try and get some of my money back!

that bi tch has put me back about two months of work on the car around ?500!

bl00dy woman drivers! :x

Rach
19-06-04, 04:27 PM

easy tiger...

we may feel it necessary to constantly check our hair and make-up in the mirror, but thats no excuse for insults...

:D

Mel
19-06-04, 07:41 PM

easy tiger...

we may feel it necessary to constantly check our hair and make-up in the mirror, but thats no excuse for insults...

lol, careful, i dont check my hair or make up in the mirror..i just check out the cute guys in the car behind lmao..

But, i say sorry Tazzy mate for all the money u've spent on it. take it back to the bodyshop and complain. if they dont do anything, tell um that you're goin to trading standards to report them for breach of Sale of Goods and Services Act :wink:

novahead
19-06-04, 07:48 PM
ye but the car was a state, and they were the only garage that would do it, or it would of been a right off, so hes lucky its done.

Mel
19-06-04, 08:05 PM
thats no excuse for s**t work tho.

Rach
19-06-04, 08:09 PM

easy tiger...

lol, careful, i dont check my hair or make up in the mirror..i just check out the cute guys in the car behind lmao..

damn, i'm guilty of checking my hair etc... but i've gotta admit to checking out the lads in my mirrors too... :D :D

Mel
19-06-04, 08:32 PM
lol rach, its gotta be done :wink:

Chris LR
19-06-04, 09:17 PM
lol

You check guys out in your mirrors?

What were you doing to miss them when they were infront of you?

me thinks the fluid level test shoud be extended to changing a wheel and other much harder tasks to put women off driving.

Mel
19-06-04, 10:58 PM
What were you doing to miss them when they were infront of you?

me thinks the fluid level test shoud be extended to changing a wheel and other much harder tasks to put women off driving.

well, considering that i cant see guys very well when they are IN FRONT of me :?

and, it might strike you as weird, but i can actually change a wheel no probs. it wont put me off driving at all having hard tasks on tests, cause i know i can do them.